Finding love is not an easy task, if you look at it from an objective point of view. There must be a series of important factors that allow both personalities to get along and allow everything to flow naturally. It goes without saying that this is something that takes time and that, with the pace of life we currently lead, it is an almost impossible task.
Fortunately, platforms like Twoo or Meetic They have come to make things a little easier. They have become the meeting place for people looking for a partner or they just want to meet more people, and they are paying off. But there are also those who do not do so well in this place on the internet.
It may be that finding a partner here too is difficult for them or that, on the contrary, they have managed to find that special person outside the networks (or even within) and decide that it is better to close your profile to avoid problems. It is useless for you to have an account on an online dating website if you already have a person with whom you can do them. Hence what to know how to delete a Twoo account become such an important issue for a certain sector.
Steps to close my Twoo profile permanently
This guide is to answer that question.. In it we explain what you must do to request the cancellation and delete the profile completely both from the computer and from the mobile phone. They are a series of fairly easy steps after which, if you wish, you can log back in to recover your account if you change your mind.
Close Twoo’s profile it’s definitely pretty easy. We will explain what to do both from the PC and from the smartphone below.
Delete from PC
- Open the Web navigator that you have installed on your PC and enter the URL to access the Twoo main page: https://www.twoo.com.
- Once inside, fill in the login form in the right half of the screen. Write in the first space the email address of your profile and, in the second, the password. Then, you just have to check the box “I am not a robot”And press the button “Connect”.
- When you have already connected and are inside the portal with your profile, move the mouse to the upper area and go to the right. You’ll find a symbol with three ellipsis that you should press. Doing so will open a drop-down menu in which you must choose the option “Settings”.
- Scroll down a little on this new screen until you have the section in front of you “Bill”. You have to click on the pencil icon on the right to edit your profile.
- Now, in the section “Account status”, you will have the option “Delete account”. Click there.
- On the pop-up screen, check the box “Delete account“And then press”Continue”. After this, you will have to press again “Delete account” on the next screen.
- You need to choose a motif from the drop-down that there is and, below, provide more details about your journey. Then press the button “Continue” and you’re done.
Unsubscribe from the mobile app (Android and iOS)
For unsubscribe from Twoo from your mobile, be it Android or iOS, you need to have the app that is in the corresponding digital store. Once you have it, follow these steps:
- Press the option on the right in the lower options bar, in “Profile”.
- Inside your user panel, go up now and press the gear icon on the corner.
- In this new menu, you must go to the section “Bill”And click on it.
- Now, among all the options that appear, you just have to choose the last one, “Account status”.
- Within this, press the option “Delete your account” which is at the end to request the withdrawal.
- The next screen will offer you other alternatives other than closing, in case you want another way. Check the option “Delete account” and press the button “Continue”. Another text box will appear in which you have to press “Delete account”.
- Then, choose a reason from the dropdown labeled as “Please choose a reason”And give more details in the box below. After this, press “Continue”.
Delete my account created by Facebook
If what you are looking for is to know how to cancel the Twoo account that you have created using Facebook, you have it very easy. The process is identical to either of the two explained above (PC and / or smartphone), with the only difference that the login is done by pressing the button login with Facebook. If so, just log in through this option and then proceed as we have already explained.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉