There are many mobile phone brands right now, and a considerable increase in the presence of Asian firms is being noticed. Names like Huawei or Xiaomi They are setting themselves apart from the competition by offering both performance and quality at truly competitive prices, to the point of being considered the kings of the mid-range and even high-end in terms of mobile telephony.
Their terminals have similar designs, but they share their own account system with the rest of the firms and with which they offer exclusive services and products. In the case of Xiaomi, firm on which we are going to focus, MI accounts are found, designed to synchronize the information on all the devices to which they are linked in order to speed up the flow of data between them and make interaction with the user much more comfortable.
Synchronization, access to cloud services, and special offers intended only for members with profiles registered in Xiaomi MI they may not be enough for some users, although others simply decide to look for other alternatives to see terminals that convince them more. Whatever the case, doubts about how to delete a Xiaomi account It is something that all these share, and they are the same that we are going to solve here.
Steps to cancel the Xiaomi IM account permanently
If you want to know how to unsubscribe from this system, this step-by-step guide will explain everything you have to do to delete your profile. In addition to doing it with great detail, we are also going to help you see how to delete apps on Xiaomi phones so you can do it as quickly as possible. Everything so that you can proceed quickly and without wasting time in any of the cases.
Cancel the Xiaomi IM account permanently It requires two things: first, unlink all devices that have it; second, request the withdrawal. We are now going to explain the complete process so that you can carry it out:
Unsubscribe from your mobile (Android and iOS)
- Enter the menu “Settings” of your mobile phone by clicking on its icon .
- Once inside, go down to the section “Accounts”And, there, click on the section “My account”.
- Now scroll down until you find the button “Sign off”. Press it. You will have to enter the access code and accept to finish.
- Now, open your phone’s browser and enter this URL: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del
- Log in now with the email and password of your Xiaomi MI account and move forward to continue with the unsubscribe request.
- Go ahead, you will be explained that this process is irreversible and you will be asked if you agree. Check the box “Yes, I want to permanently delete my My account and all its data” and then press the button “Delete my account”.
- You will receive a code that you must write in the window that appears on the screen in less than a minute. Press “Send” after doing so.
- In the next window, click “Delete account” and you will have finished the process.
How to delete apps on my Xiaomi device?
Deleting applications on a Xiaomi device is quite simple, as you will see now:
- Keep long press the app icon you want to delete until it is marked.
- Now, you will see an icon shaped like trash can on one part of the screen. Drag the icon that you have pressed to the cube and release.
- App deleted.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉