Surely you have heard on many occasions about the different networks in 3G, 4G and now on 5G being is totally new for all users. And it is that as technology advances these networks also show growth and that is why it has been started to design the new network in 5G which is planned to be launched on the market in the year 2020.
I may very well ask you what it means 3G, 4G or 5G, basically it’s about the generations through which these networks pass on mobile devices, where each one of them is improving and presenting tools that the previous one does not have. This with the aim of improving the experience for each of its users.
Due to this, it is that on many occasions you can hear the different mobile operators say that 4G networks are much faster than 3G networks, which indicates that this new 5G network it will be much more efficient than its previous version. Therefore, here we are going to show you which are the main differences between these two versions so that you can discover which is the best of them.
What is the 4G mobile connection and what features does it have?
Today mobile devices are not only used to perform calls and textsIt can even be said that this has been gradually taking a back seat. Thus, these devices have been taking much more strength in the field of the Internet.
That is why they are mostly used either for browse or use a set of social networks available on the market. It is from there that these different mobile connections such as 4G.
When we talk about the connection in 4G we are simply making references to the fourth generation of smartphone technology. With it you can have a better speed when browsing, as well as data drops on the network and a much wider coverage. This type of network has been created in order to satisfy the different needs of each of the users.
Among the main characteristics of a 4G mobile connection we can find the following:
- Higher speed when browsing from the mobile.
- Offers a wider coverage.
- A better dispersion.
- To be able to enjoy the 4G service mobile device must be compatible.
- Allows you to share files as photos, videos, audios at a higher speed.
- Watch streaming videos without interruptions.
- Access content in the cloud at high speed.
- Connectivity through heterogeneous networks of different sizes.
- High quality of services.
What is the 5G connection and what features does it have?
It should be noted that currently there are still many telephone companies that have not managed to take the step to network connection in 4G. However, this has not been an inconvenience for it to be launched. the connection in 5G, which will be coming to the market as new mobile technology, whose function is to offer great advances towards digitization through a great set of services.
This new technology will hit the market by 2020 and with it the arrival of new technological tools that will complement the existing ones, as well as new functions that will satisfy any need by giving a great technological leap in the world. Therefore, it is considered that this will have a great impact on millions of users around the world, thus allowing you a higher speed like a improvement in all the service in general.
But in itself, when we talk about new technology in 5G we are referring to a new standard service of wireless broadband, which is responsible for transmitting mobile data. It is estimated that in two years when it is launched it will completely replace the current one 4G network. The objective is that this new mobile technology allows to have a higher internet speedas well as a more coverage, among many more functions.
According to all this, here we present you what are the main characteristics of this new connection:
- Presents a 100% signal coverage.
- Your data rate will reach up to 10 Gbps, being thus 10 to 100 times more powerful than 4G and 4.5G networks.
- About 1000 times faster broadband than the previous ones.
- Reduces equipment consumption by 90%.
- Will increase The battery life due to low internet consumption.
- 1 millisecond latency.
- Presents a 99.99% availability.
Main differences between 4G and 5G networks
According to all this, here we present you what are the main differences between 4G networks already existing on the market and the most advanced currently with 5G next to go to market and which is expected to fully replace 4G.
One of the main differences that we will find between the two connections will be the speed of your service, nowadays the mobile connection in 4G offers a speed of 21Mbps. While the new technology to be launched on the market will have unimaginable speed for its users, offering like this speeds between 100 and 1000 times higher than 10 GBps per second. Which will significantly speed up the speed of browsing and downloading.
Internet service improvement (LoT)
With new technology in 5G it may be facilitated Internet connection on all types of devices and sensors, thus managing to overcome all current barriers that 4G network could not overcome.
Better user experience
The 5G network will allow its users to have greater coverage than 4G, that is, they will have better connection at high speeds, closed places, basements, trains, or in urban centers, thus offering a better experience to the different users.
With the application of this new mobile connection tool, the different telephone companies will be forced to implement infrastructures that improve the connection in the different rural areas, which will provide a wider coverage, faster and with less effort than 4G.
In this way we present you what are the advantages that you can obtain using either the connection in 4G or 5G.
In 4G you can get the following advantages:
- The connection in 4G improves the quality and speed of the network nowadays.
- Provide a better coverage than any of the previous generations.
- It is much faster than the 3G
In 5G you can get the following advantages:
- A faster download speed in multimedia content.
- Lets have a much more stable connection anywhere.
- Will allow information channels have more content available, thus improving the Internet of Things.
Like every tool that exists they also have its disadvantages, That is why here we explain what are the inconveniences that you can get when using any of these two mobile networks.
In the case of 4G you can find these drawbacks:
- Its services can be enjoyed in just certain places.
- Having a higher speed than previous generations can cause increased data consumption, as well as causing additional expense.
- Depending on the use you want to give the Smartphone can be profitable to have a 4G connection or not.
In the case of new technology that will soon be on the market, here we present you the main disadvantages of what will be the network in mobile 5G
- Will present a incompatibility with all previous equipment.
- It will generate a high cost of infrastructure in 5G.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉