Is social network stands out mainly for offering a large number of tools and functions that they will allow you set up various aspects of your account, mainly to help you improve your privacy and security in it. Taking into account that there are some functions that may not help you to have all the privacy you want.
One of them are the automatic downloads of your videos, by default this option usually come activated in your profile, so it will be necessary to do the deactivating it manually, this will help you have a greater privacy in your content, thus avoiding third parties can download your publications without your consent Y be used on other platforms such as YouTube.
Considering that content protection is one of the most important factors todayespecially when security problems are becoming more frequent, here we are going to teach you how you can disable automatic downloads of your TikTok videos Y thus improve the privacy of your account, To do this, follow in detail everything that we will teach you below.
Why should you turn off automatic TikTok downloads? Beware of data consumption!
When you have this feature activated in your profile you must take into account that you are giving the authorization of other users of the social network to download each of your videos to their mobile devices, this means that you published content can reach be manipulated by third parties without your authorization and of the same way to be published on other social networks.
Thus, disabling this feature becomes a way to prevent your content from being taken by strangers and published on other sites as their own content. However, you should bear in mind that at the time of deactivate the download of videos you will not be able to save the videos that you like from other users, but in the end this can also offer certain advantages.
You must bear in mind that when you have automatic downloads activated in TikTok your data consumption can increase significantly, since at the time of making these downloads and not having a wireless connection will consume your mobile data, which can become a more money consumption for you. In order to avoid all this, it is best to do the deactivation of it, which we will teach you in the next section.
Learn step by step how to disable automatic downloads of my videos on TikTok
If you want disable this feature from your TikTok profile in order to have one greater privacy and greater control over each of your publications, then here we are going to teach how to perform this procedure in an easy and fast way.
To do this, you simply have to follow each of the steps that we will teach you below:
- The first will be login to your TikTok account through your mobile app.
- Once there you must click on the icon “I” located at the bottom right of your screen to be able to access your profile.
- When you are in your profile you must click on the three points located at the top right of your screen.
- In the menu that appears there you must click on “Privacy” in the section of “Bill”.
- Now in the section of “Security” you will find different options about your account, here you must click on “Allow the download of your videos”, by default it will appear activated.
- In the new screen that appears you must select the option “Disabled”. In this way you will be preventing other users from being downloading your content without your permission.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉