Instagram is a social network widely popular. Every day millions of photographs and images to the platform. However, the application does not allow downloading them. If you want to know how to download a photo from your feed or from another user on Instagram, continue reading this step by step guide.
There are alternative methods to save images from Instagram on mobile. Ideal for regular users of the vast community that the platform represents.
In the application stores you can find multiple tools for the same purpose, allow you to download photos, stories and videos from any profile on the social network.
Steps to download an Instagram photo from your feed or from any other user
In Google Play and Apple Store There are millions of applications to download images from Instagram. All have a fairly similar operation, which rarely varies.
Here are the steps to download an Instagram photo from your feed or from any other user:
With an app
The download apps are practical tools that allow you save any image that you see inside the platform. As mentioned above, they all have very similar mechanics.
What you should do is:
- Download the application of your preference from Google Play (If you are a user of Android) or the App Store (If you are a user of Manzana).
- Launch the app and then head to Instagram (No need to log into the download app).
- Access your profile or to the profile where the image is located of your interest.
- Hold down the image and tap “Copy URL”.
- Copy the link that appears on the screen. Then go to the download app.
- Click on the download icon that appears over images. It can be represented by three points or by an arrow. You probably should paste the link.
- Proceed to press “Save” or “To download”. The app automatically takes care of create a copy of the image in the internal memory of the mobile. You can find the photograph in the folder “Downloads”.
With a screenshot
The screenshots or screenshots, is a function included in smart phones. Allows the user take a snapshot, in image format, of the content displayed on the mobile screen. It is a fast and safe method to save instagram images.
The steps to follow are:
- In case of being an Android mobile, you must press the keys “off” Y “Lower volume” at the same time for 1 second.
- The image is saved in a folder called “Screenshots” in the internal memory of the phone.
- In case of being an iOS mobile, the process varies depending on the location of the buttons and whether you have Touch ID or Face ID.
- If it’s an iPhone with Face ID, you must press the side button and volume up button at the same time.
- In the case of an iPhone with Touch ID and side button, you must press the home button and side button at the same time.
- If it is an iPhone with Touch ID and top button, press the top button and start button at the same time.
- In any case, the images are saved in an album called “Screenshots”.
List of the best apps to download any Instagram post
In the application stores of the main operating systems you can find various apps in order to download images from the social network.
However, here we recommend a list of the best apps to download any Instagram post:
Is a free android app that provides the opportunity to users of Instagram to download images and videos from the platform. The process is extremely easy and fast.
Among its main characteristics, the following stand out:
- It is not necessary log in.
- You can download IGTV videos.
- Downloads are in high quality.
- Instant save in the gallery.
Story saver is an application that It is available, free of charge, in the Google Play store for Android devices. Allows users to quickly download the stories of any profile in Instagram to save them in the gallery of your mobile.
Some of its characteristics are:
- The download is done in background.
- You can come down multiple photos and videos at once.
- Simple to use interface. Only three steps are necessary.
- If you have the Excuse me from the owner, you can upload your downloaded images to Instagram.
Reposter for Instagram
It is a free application designed for iPhone devices. It was previously known as Regrammer. It allows to download photos, videos, stories and content from IGTV of any profile in Instagram.
Although its main function is share all types of publication on the social network, also offers the possibility of save the images on the device.
Other of its functions are:
- You can repost or share any photo, video, or story without a watermark, quickly.
- It allows you copy the text of the publications.
- It is not necessary log in.
- You can acquire a paid version from the app for additional functions.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉