YouTube is one of the fastest growing and most popular platforms in recent times. It has a large community of active users and content of all kinds. You can find tutorials, videos entertaining, documentaries, reactions and whatever you can think of.
The success of this site is due, among other things, to the ease for users to upload their own videos. This, along with how simple it is to record one with your mobile or other device, removes any obstacle to being a content creator.
But what about The edition? Well this is not a problem either, since the page has its own tool to do it. Is about YouTube Studio and in this post we will teach you how to use its editor.
Why use the YouTube Studio video editor?
The more appropriate question would be why not do it. And it is a utility enough for the needs of a user who is just starting out in the world of online video. The main advantage of this method over others is that you ensures that the result will not affect the positioning or the data of the videos. Second, there is the question of the resources. You should know that external editors They are programs that are installed and consume memory, processing utilities, space, among others.
At the same time they can become difficult to use. Regarding the versions in line, they usually leave watermarks or have limitations in use, such as duration, quality or tools. In this sense, the YouTube Studio editor it is very intuitive and easy to use. It does not consume space or resources on your computer, all you need is an internet connection. At the same time, it offers the necessary tools to achieve a neat and striking final product.
Last but not least, by doing this process directly from the page, you save yourself a cumbersome step and with it valuable time. Get the job done and upload content from the same site. This ensures that, if you need to edit it later, you will not have to upload or delete the above.
Learn step by step how to edit your videos with the YouTube editor
Now that you know that you can do all the editing with this tool and advantages that it entails, is time to learn how to use it.
To do this, just follow these steps and you will achieve a final video in a matter of minutes:
- The first thing you should do is login with your username and password to “youtube.com “.
- Then click on your profile picture. A menu will be displayed. In it you must select “YouTube Studio”.
- Once done, you will access the “Control Panel”. On this screen, go to the upper right corner and choose “Create” and later “Upload videos”.
- Press the button “Select files”. This will open the browser Windows. What you must do next is locate and add the elements that you will need for the creation. That is, the videos “Raw” or pre-edited and accessory sounds like effects and music.
- It is also possible to drag them directly from the window to the browser.
- While these files are being uploaded, a small box at the bottom with the progress. The upload speed will depend on your Internet service.
Recommendations: It is important that each file is descriptively named. Especially if it is several elements. This will make the creative process easier and more orderly. Likewise, it is better that you upload these contents with private status.
Since what we will publish will be the final result:
- Click on the video image you want to edit. A thumbnail of it will appear in the side panel.
- Below this, you will find the button “Editor”. Click there. In “Details” You can change the attached information like Title, Description, Thumbnail and other elements.
- Press the space bar. This will play the content.
- Move the gray line to locate yourself in a frame of the video.
- Use the option “Trim” and shift the blue ends to indicate a beginning and end.
- Press also “Divide”, to select a internal fragment which you will later discard.
- Uses “Preview” to see how the trimmed video would look.
- Inside of audio bar, you have the possibility of add music recommended by YouTube. It is free of copyright and you can use it without worrying about penalties.
- Below the latter is the option to “Add final screen”. Select any of the templates and add recommendations for other videos, subscription lists, among others.
- The last bar allows us add blurs. Pressing it will take us to a new tab where we will indicate to the tool the sectors to which we wish to apply blurring. This option in turn has two alternatives. That of faces and custom. Each of them performs a motion tracking. It can be useful to cover trademarks or faces and avoid legal inconveniences.
- If you are satisfied with the result, click the button “Save” listed at the top.
- make the same on the main screen of the editor. This will definitely save the job.
Every editing action, like cropping, or blurring may take some processing time. It will depend on both the server, of the duration Y quality from the original video.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉