The Android operating system is one of the most widespread today. Generated by Google for its installation on mobile phones, such as tablets and other devices labeled as “smart”, its versatility and variety of possibilities have made it the favorite choice of many users, especially those who renew their phone. Everyone who knows and those who don’t, takes little time to learn it. Without applications, a smartphone is almost nothing.
If you really want to take advantage of this, you should cultivate it with a good repertoire of applications that can be downloaded and installed from the internet, or downloaded from the PC with the famous APKs. Its purpose is no different from doing things as simple and common as visiting social networks or making some online purchases. In short, to make the phone, mobile phone or mobile device in question something much richer in functions.
In the case of Android, the way to do this is through the app store called Google Play Store . This is the company’s digital store, the epicenter in moving everything related to downloading not only software, but also movies, books, magazines and even music . Its use is quite simple, although there are many people who still do not know how to login to the Play Store
How do log in to my Google Play Store account from my phone or mobile?
For this reason, for them, we have developed this small guide in which we explain step by step how to log in to Google Play, both from the mobile phone and from the computer or PC . In addition, we have resolved other login-related questions and similar problems . Everything is detailed and well explained so that anyone can easily understand it and follow each procedure with almost no complications.
Usually, you already have a Google Account linked to your mobile before accessing the Google Play Store on your phone , considering the Android requirements. If this is the case, you’re already logged in and all you have to do is open the app in the section where you saved all your installed apps. Otherwise, you just have to proceed as explained below:
1 – Open Google Play Store
On your smartphone, find the Google Play Store application and open it . It’s probably one of the main screens or the folder where all the Google software is stored on your phone, you can click the menu and go one by one to find it.
2 – Add your account
The first thing the application does is to detect all the data in the terminal to see if an account has been started. Because this is not the case, it will instruct you to enter the email or phone number for your Google account. It’s advisable to enter the email . Write it down and click the “Next” section that appears in the bottom right corner.
After you have done this, the interface will ask you to enter more data in order to login. You now need to enter your account password to access the Play Store. Type it in and again click “Next“. Remember that upper and lower case letters are important and must be entered correctly.
3 – Accept the terms of service
4 – Additional Google services
A final point to finish connecting your account requires you to decide if you want to take advantage of Google’s extra services. Among other options, ask about creating backup copies and other alternatives. Enable or disable the options you see relevant to your tastes and needs, then click “Next.
5 – Welcome to Google Play Store!
You’ve already signed in with your Google Play Store account. You can log in and have a look at the entire catalog of applications, books, games, music and movies you have at your disposal, and you can download and install them without any problems, because your account is 100% active and operational.
How do I access my Play Store session from my computer or PC?
This process is very fast. Logging in to your Play Store session from your computer is something that requires few steps and can be done with almost no complication. Here’s how to log in with your account:
1 – Enter the Google Play Store site
Open the web browser you use on your PC or computer and in the address bar (available at the top) type the following URL: https://play.google.com.
2 – Enter
When you’re on the Google Play Store, go to the top right corner and click “Sign in” to start entering the necessary data to sign in to your account.
3 – Enter your account information
The window that now appears in your browser starts by requesting the e – mail or the phone number that you linked to your google account This is necessary to login to the Play Store. We recommend that you enter the email in question and once done, click “Next”.
After that, you have to fill in the new field that appears by entering your account password. Do so (remembering that it is important to use upper and lower case if applicable) and, once again, click on “Next“.
4 – Session started!
You have already completed the login process and have connected to your Google account on the Play Store. Now you can check your applications and games and everything you bought and even perform the different downloads you want so that they are automatically installed on your smartphone or tablet that you have linked to your Google account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Problems signing in or signing in to Google Play Store
On many occasions, we may have certain problems or generate errors at the time of logging into this application, which is why we list the most common errors that we usually find to be able to resolve as quickly and directly as possible. Find the problem of accessing your Play Store account and find the solution.
I forgot my password and can’t access Google Play
If you can’t remember your password, there’s a simple enough solution to retrieve it when you want to join Google Play. First, you have to log in and proceed as indicated in point 2 of your phone paragraph login.
- When you get to the point where the password is requested, click “Try another way to login”.
- Now, on the screen in front of you, you should go down and click on the “Get Help” option.
- At this point, you must enter the last password you remember so Google can determine whether or not you are the actual user of that account. When you do this, you will be informed of the sending of an SMS to a mobile that you have currently registered , accept by clicking ” Send “.
- Your terminal will receive a message with a six-digit code and a letter. Just copy the digits and enter them into the field enabled for it in Google Play, omit the letter ” G “. Once you’ve done that, click “Next“.
- Now, just enter a new password twice to confirm and accept. You have already logged in to the application and, by the way, you have a new password that we advise you not to forget, so you don’t have to repeat this procedure.
Error when logging in to Google Play
If, when trying to log in to Google Play, you encounter an error when logging in, it’s best to delete your Google account from your phone and re-enter it . To do this, just follow a few simple steps that vary slightly depending on your phone model or operating system version.
- First, go to the “Settings” section. It usually has a cogwheel icon. Once you have found it, click on it to enter the menu.
- Now, look for the “Accounts” section, available by going down a bit on the screen or on an adjacent tab, and click on it to enter the management submenu of all the synchronized accounts on your device.
- Find the part where it says “Google” and click it to enter your Google account.
- Now, in the option bar, click “Delete Account” to have it deleted from your terminal automatically. On some models, you first need to click on “Account Preferences“.
- At this point, tap add your account again. Enter the account menu again, and now click the “Add account” option.
- After that, choose “Google” from the options displayed on the screen and proceed as explained in the first section of the post. You should proceed from point 2 onwards.
This post is also available in: Português (Portuguese (Brazil))