The presentations of Microsoft PowerPoint They are a compilation of slideshow who act as support when presenting a topic. However, it is likely that some sheet is no longer needed. In this case, you should know how hide a slide from a presentation. To find out more, just keep reading this step-by-step guide.
Hide a slide it is an extremely efficient option for last minute decisions, or to have additional content.
The process is not complicated, as you only have to follow a few simple steps. However, you must consider a very important aspect: hide is not delete. So that you understand better about the subject, we share this post about it.
What are the differences between deleting and hiding a slide?
Hidden plates are still part of the presentation. However, viewers will not be able to see it. However, if you remove the foil, you will permanently erase the contents of the foil. For that reason you must keep in mind what are the differences between deleting and hiding a slide. A hidden slide it can only be viewed when a specific button is clicked. In this way, you can share the presentation by mail, and viewers will not be able to see the remaining slide.
However, she is still inside the archive. In the case of remove a sheet, the action is permanent. It disappears from the presentation, and when you share the file with other people, they they will not have any form of access to the deleted content. Deleting slides is only necessary when that slide is left over, is no longer useful, or is other content. It depends, of course, on the intentions of the creator.
What should I keep in mind when hiding a PowerPoint slide?
Among the things you should keep in mind when hide a PowerPoint slide, is the utility of said function. The slides stay hidden during the presentation, which can work for you to create different content scales. This step is recommended when you have to deal with different audiences. When necessary, you can access them.
In such a way, you can keep certain details of the presentation out of focus viewers, and turn to them only in case the public wants to know more about it. However, if the topic is long and the time is short, it is preferable to leave the slides hidden. You can use the hide function on any slide in presentation. In the same way, you can deactivate it.
Learn step by step how to hide a PowerPoint slide
Show and hide sheets in a presentation it’s a simple job. However, it is likely that many users do not know how to activate this function.
If you are one of them, we invite you to learn step by step how to hide a PowerPoint slide with our guide:
- Run the app from Microsoft PowerPoint on your computer.
- Open the file of your presentation.
- Select the slide you want to hide.
- Right click on the sheet. You will see that a menu is displayed. In the last place, there is the button “Hide slide”.
- The number that identifies the slides, happens to be enclosed in a box with a diagonal bar in the center. To check that the foil is hidden, click “Presentation with slides”. In the lower right corner.
- To show the slide again, right-click on the slide again and uncheck the option to “Hide slide”.
If you want to show a hidden slide during a presentation, the process is just as simple:
- Start presentation mode. Then right click on any slide.
- Select option from “Go to slide”. On the right side there is a list of all the slides in the presentation, including the hidden ones, which are identified by a brand.
- Click on the hidden slide, and this happens to be shown in the presentation.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉