The instant messaging apps have become one of the most used today, that is why today you can find different options among them Telegram.
Therefore, if you don’t already have installed Telegram on your smartphone, then here we are going to explain how can you install it completely free and in a very easy and fast way so that you can enjoy all its services.
Why should you install Telegram on your mobile as your main messaging app?
It is not a secret to anyone that most users use their app as main messaging to WhatsApp, but this does not mean that this is the best application or not. That is how Telegram It has managed to position itself as one of the best message applications today, thanks to all the functions and tools it offers. Being able to choose which is your main app can depend on several factors and what each person is looking for.
The truth of all this is that Telegram It is characterized by offering very advanced functions that can hardly be achieved in another program. In addition, it stands out for offering a increased security and privacy than any other. One of the advantages of this app is that its members do not have to use directly your phone number to find another person, but they can do it through a name of user.
Which allows them to create the application, in this way they can hide your number and if you want your real name in order to achieve greater privacy. It should also be noted its function of channels and groups, which allow a large number of participants and offers the possibility of sharing information of all kinds on a large scale, something that cannot be achieved in other platforms of this type.
In accordance with all this, it should be mentioned that there are many other reasons why you can choose Telegram as your main messaging app, that is why here we show you some of the benefits that this program offers you:
- Usually take up very little space on your device, this is because it has a cloud support and with many options to manage cache space, which makes it ideal for those users who have little space on their mobile devices.
- It is based on the MTProto security protocol, which allows you to protect all your information and at the same time be able to send messages end-to-end encryption. You also offer secret encrypted chat that will not keep any traces on your server.
- Allows you to send silent messages, this in case you want to write to someone who is sleeping, working, studying or doing any other activity and you don’t want to disturb him. In this case you can send a silent message and the other person will be able to see it only when they access the application.
- It gives you the possibility to place a password or PIN to access the chat, This will prevent that if a third party borrows your mobile phone or without permission, they cannot access the chats you have there, so each of your conversations are completely safe.
- It offers you a night or dark mode for when you go to use the application at night or in the morning when you wake up, this will prevent the light from the screen from affecting your eyesight or causing eye strain.
Learn step by step how to install Telegram Messenger on Android and iOS quickly and easily
Taking into account everything mentioned above and each of the reasons why you should start using Telegram as your main instant messaging application, here we are going to show you the procedure of how install it on your smartphone if you don’t have it yet. Keep in mind that this process is quite simple and is done just as if any other app were to be installed.
Therefore, follow each of the methods that we are going to teach you below:
If you are a user Android and you want to start using this application like your main messenger and you do not know yet how to install it, so here we are going to explain step by step how you can achieve it.
To do this, follow in detail each of the steps that we are going to teach you below:
- Once there you must click on the search bar located at the top of the screen.
- The next thing will be to write in it “Telegram” and press on the magnifying glass to start the search.
- After a few seconds it will appear on the screen, once there you must click on the button “Install”.
- Here you must wait a few minutes while it is downloaded to your mobile device. Once downloaded correctly you must click on the button “Open”.
- Here you will be loaded with the main screen of Telegram, there you must press the button “Start chatting” so you can set up and register your account.
- On the first page that appears there you will have to select your country and insert your phone number, keep in mind that in order to register in Telegram You must use a phone number, although you can hide it later if you want. Once these cases have been filled in, click on the arrow “Following”.
- On the next page the app will ask you for the permissions to be able to make and manage the calls, here you will have to press the button “Allow”.
- Now you will be sent a Verification code to the number you added at the beginning, this code must be inserted in the window that appears there.
- After having entered the code sent to your number correctly, a new window will appear where you must enter your first and last name, the latter is optional. You can also choose a profile photo by pressing the camera icon or skip this step to do it later. When you have finished these steps press the “Following”.
- You will see the “Terms and Conditions”, here you can read everything that appears there and press the button “To accept” to be able to continue.
- Finally you will be inside the application, to start a chat you simply have to press the pencil icon. Here you can search who of your contacts has this app installed and thus establish communication with it. Keep in mind that from that moment you can log in with your data from a tablet or computer if you wish.
If you have a iOS mobile device and you also want to start making use of this instant messaging app, then you should know that the installation process is very similar to that of Android, so it shouldn’t be a problem at all.
Therefore, follow each of the steps that we are going to teach you below to carry out the installation of Telegram:
- The first thing you should do is enter the official iOS store, in this case to the App Store.
- Once there you must press on the search bar and type “Telegram” to start searching for the app.
- After a few seconds this will appear on the screen, in this case you must select the button “Download” or “Install” this may vary depending on the device.
- As in Android You must wait a few minutes while the download is performed, once completed you must click on the button “Open” or search directly for the icon in the menu of your iOS device.
- When you access the application you should start the registration process and configuration, as mentioned above you will need a phone number for your registration, as the verification code will be sent to you there.
- Here you must complete each of the steps that are shown to you on the screen as in Android.
- When you have completed all of them, the main window of Telegram, in this case you just have to press on pencil button to start chatting with your instant messenger friends.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉