LinkedIn is a social network which is mainly oriented to what is the online job search, so that profile visits becomes one of the most important aspects for all users of the platform. It is important to remember that each profile within this social network is the cover letter of each of the members.
This means that knowing who has visited your profile is very important since that will let you know what kind of aspects you can improve on it. Formerly this platform It did not have an option of its own that allowed to see this type of activities, but thanks to its latest updates it already offers the option of “Who’s viewed your profile”.
Keep in mind that with these profile views you can see the number of times you have been visited in the last 90 days, as well as the number of times the same person did it. According to the importance of all this, here we are going to teach you the steps so that you can know who has visited you within the LinkedIn social network.
Learn step by step how to see which users have seen your LinkedIn profile
Thanks to the latest platform updates now you will have the opportunity to know who has entered your profile in the last 90 days, as well as the times each of those people has done it. This will undoubtedly help you to know what people are interested in your information to what you can end up taking advantage of it if you handle it the right way.
In this way, you will have the opportunity to know the name, surname and sector that works of each of the people who has visited you in the social network.
To do this here we explain step by step how to do it from the same platform:
Luckily, this procedure can already be done from the same platform the social network, which will prevent you from having to use third-party applications for that process.
In accordance with this, below we will show you each of the steps you must take to carry out this type of activity:
- To start you must login to your account, for it access LinkedIn and enter your data to log in.
- When you have successfully accessed it, it will appear on the screen Home page. At the top right next to “Start” you will find the tab “Profile” which you are going to select so that a new dropdown menu.
- When the drop-down menu appears, you will find three different options: “Edit profile”, “Who has seen your profile” and “Your updates”. Here you must select the second option that appears there, this will be the one that allows you know which people have been visiting you.
- Then a new window will appear on the screen, there you will see several boxes where Each of the people who have been visiting your profile in the last 90 days will appear. Please note that according to privacy function that you have activated in your account you will be able to see one and another information of each one of these people.
- Between the most common data that will appear you will see the name, location, sector and some other features that will appear there.
- In the case that no one has visited your profile in the last 90 days just this window it will appear blank.
- Another way to know who has been visiting you in recent days is from your home page. In the upper right part of your screen you will find the icon of a “Flag” What are they notifications and that are located next to the icon “Messages”.
- When you have selected the notifications option they will appear to you various activities, As you can see in the first box, the last people who have visited you.
- If you want to see one full list of all people who have visited you in the last 90 days then you need to have one Premium account. In case you have one free accountthen you can only see the last five people who have visited you. Also, if some of the users have decided to remain anonymous you won’t be able to see none of your data such as name, surname or location.
Tips to get more visits to your LinkedIn profile
As you already know who see your profile, the next thing you can do is start getting more visits, in this way you will have the opportunity to reach many more people, which is very good especially if you are looking for some type of work or personal project.
In accordance with this, here are some tips so that you can get more visits on the social network:
One of the most important ways to get noticed within any social network is constantly posting and sharing other posts, since this way you can stay active and the other members of the platform will be able to hear from you. This is very important when you are operating a personal or business brand.
So you can start all this sharing publications of your other contacts, your own, or publications that you have seen on the web and that you think it is convenient to share it with all those people who follow you. Applying this consistently will help you increase visits and friend requests.
Publish original and valuable content
Keep in mind that of It is useless if you publish every 5 minutes and upload content that does not add any value or interest to the reader. It is important that you dedicate yourself to upload above all original and own content, and that it also has enough value that allows other members of the community may be interested in these publications.
In the event that you dedicate yourself to upload content by uploading it and without any importance you may find that you will not get any type of positive result, so all this will result in a waste of time for you. Also, you should keep in mind that if you upload a lot of content and of little interest you can take the risk of becoming a annoying user and they end up unfollowing you.
Visit other profiles
Another way to make yourself known is visiting other profiles of the social network, especially nowadays when everyone users can see who visits them. If you start visiting other people surely these they also return your visit, maybe because have been interested in you or simply to return the favor.
One of the main advantages of getting enough visits is that increase the chance of landing a potential customer which can offer you a new business opportunity.
Send friend invitations
Finally, another way to achieve this is by sending friend requests to other users, this can you help increase your network of contacts and that way to start interact with a greater number of people, so the opportunity to get new prospects for your projects.
Further, If you send an invitation, the safest thing is that before accepting you they go through your profile, so you should have one pretty cover letter attractive that allows other people to be interested in you. A great way to get noticed within this LinkedIn community.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉