It’s not a secret to anyone that Facebook bought the Instagram platform, so it makes perfect sense that both social networks can be synchronized and so enjoy advanced features that allow link one account with another. In this way, its users will have the possibility of enjoying a attractive display, using compatible tools as Stories or publish content simultaneously on both accounts.
Therefore, with both social networks you’re going to get one integration that you will rarely achieve with two other platforms of this type. In this way, the best thing you can do is start enjoying all this. linking both your personal and business accounts.
In the case of Instagram In order to carry out any type of advertising, it is necessary that link your profile with your Facebook account, which they have done a mandatory requirement. That is why here we are going to explain how to perform this quick and easy procedure, for this, follow in detail everything that we will teach you in this post.
What are the benefits of linking my Instagram account with Facebook?
Most users who have not done this yet pairing procedure they wonder if really it is worth syncing both accounts, And the truth is yes. And there are many reasons why this should be done linking of both social networks. The first point to take into account is that you will have the opportunity to post photos and videos using the instagram app and that they appear directly in your facebook profile.
The best thing about all this is that all likes what do you get on Instagram they will also appear on Facebook. As you can see, all of this will allow you to reach a more users, as well as increase interaction with all your followers. Keep in mind that each of the publications what you do will always come back its original source, so you’re going to have the opportunity to increase the participation of all your followers and with the public.
Although it is important to mention that this interaction with the public it will be possible if your accounts are public and not private. Also, it is important to mention that if you have a business instagram account and you want promote your products or you just want promote your personal account, as a main requirement you will have to activate said link.
In this way you will have the opportunity to reach a more people, especially thanks to Facebook which has one much larger user base. Due to all these reasons mentioned above and many others that are missing for naming, performing this account linking is a very important process to do. As can be seen this account sync will allow you to enjoy new simultaneous toolsas well as getting a greater reach in each of your publications.
Learn how to link your Instagram account with a Facebook profile
Considering all the benefits that can be obtained at the time of link both accounts, Here we are going to teach you each of the necessary steps so that you can link your Instagram account with your Facebook profile, whether it is a business or personal account.
To do this, follow each of these methods:
If what you want is link your personal Instagram account with your personal Facebook account, then you will have to perform each of the steps that we are going to explain below, but keep in mind that in this case you will recommends already having your FB session open in the mobile application of the smartphone.
Once this is done, follow each of these steps:
- The first thing you should do is enter your Instagram account.
- When you have entered the application you must go to your profile.
- There you must click on the three points located at the top right of your screen.
- In the options menu that appears, select the option “Setting”.
- Now you will see another menu of options in this case select “Bill”.
- Once you are in the section of “Accounts” you must select the item from “Linked accounts”.
- In the new window that appears on the screen you will find the different social networks with which you can link your Instagram account, in this case select “Facebook”. If you already have your FB profile open on mobile then in about seconds it will appear that your profiles have been linked. In case you don’t have it open, then you should log in to your FB profile for this process to take place.
If you are one of the people who uses a business account and not a personal profile, then you are going to have to perform these steps. It is important that you keep in mind that this procedure is it will be done from your FB profile and from the computer preferably, although you can also carry it out from your mobile if it seems more comfortable to you.
To do this, follow each of these steps:
- To start you must log in to Facebook.
- The next thing will be to search “Instatab” and you will click on the first option that appears there.
- Now select the option “Use this application.”
- Then select “Install application”, here you may be redirected to an error page, but this is not important.
- Now go back to your FB business page and enter your Fan Page.
- There select “Setting”.
- In the left sidebar of your screen you should look for the item of “Instagram” and click on it.
- A message will appear that says the following: “Add your Instagram account to get started, log into Instagram to post from Facebook, manage communications and much more.”
- The next thing will be to click on “Log in”.
- And finally enter your data and log in to Instagram, in this way the link with the trading account it will have been carried out successfully.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉