Basically Windows 7 is an operating system that allows your computer manage programs and perform basic tasks via its graphical user interface or GUI. Which, although not the most modern version of Microsoft Windows, in the same way, it is considered an optimal solution because Supports greater synchronization between the user and the computer, saves energy, occupies little memory and features high compatibility.
Which is why, at this time, many people are still looking for optimal alternatives to get the best user experience through your PC with W7. As a consequence, in terms of configuration, a large number of them are interested in set the system correctly so that you can log into your computer automatically.
Thus, for different reasons, the fact of being able to boot the operating system without any password it is completely useful for different people. Therefore, from this post, we will let you know the main benefits of automatically logging in to Windows 7 and, of course, we will explain the steps to follow to make this adjustment in the OS.
What are the benefits of automatically logging in to Windows 7?
For different reasons, users of Windows 7 prefer to configure their PC in order to have a fully automatic login O well, an Auto Login. Taking into account that, by default, the mechanical login of an operating system corresponds to a functionality that supplied to provide greater comfort to people, depending on your needs.
Therefore, it has been classified as a tool that guarantees important advantages to all people who use Windows 7 on their machines and, that is why, below, we mention the most notable pros of this feature:
- Without a doubt, the most relevant benefit of automatically logging into the PC, is based on the time savings it provides. Since, by configuring this parameter in this way, you will be able to increase the computer’s startup speed and thus, enter the system in less time.
- Besides the speed that provides, automatic login too it is much more pleasant. Given that, it will not be necessary to enter a username and password every time you want to start the operation of your equipment.
- Luckily, you won’t have to be remembering a password nor run the risk of forgetting or losing it. Which would prevent you from accessing the operating system completely, unfortunately.
However, keep in mind that, all these benefits are relevant as long as the security aspect is not a problem for you. Since, by not using a username and a specific password, you will facilitate access to your PC by any third party who has it at hand and, as a consequence, this will have the possibility to see all the information that you store in it. Considering that, you will lose the ability to ensure the entry to your files by other people, in its entirety.
Learn step-by-step to automatically log in to Windows 7
Now, if you want to acquire the benefits mentioned above because it is actually tedious for you to have to enter your username and password every time you get ready to work with your pc, you need to know each step to follow to configure your automatic login in Windows 7 correctly. Thus, from now on, the system will not require your authentication to run.
In this sense, the steps to follow are based on the following procedure that we detail:
- First of all, located on the screen of start from your PC with W7, you have to press the “Windows” and “R” keys simultaneously.
- Next, they will show you a solution that has the name “Open” and from there you can enter the following term “netplwiz”. For thus, click OK.
- After the above, they will show you a new window and in it, click on the “Users” tab.
- Next, among all the options presented to you, you have to uncheck the one that says “Users must enter their name and password to use the computer”.
- Once you do all of the above, you will need to click on the “Accept” button.
- To make sure your changes have been saved correctly, proceed to restart your pc. In such a way, you will verify that “Auto Login” or automatic login has been enabled in Windows 7, because you will no longer have to log in to enter it.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉