Shopping online it has become one more routine in the lives of many people. Fears of data leaks, loss of information or the constant threat of those alleged hackers who can take over your bank account data to take advantage of your money are something that has almost completely disappeared thanks to the evolution of some systems that have done nothing more than reinforce and guarantee the safety of its users.
Of course, the convenience for the buyer and the variety of the catalog are also two points of special interest when talking about the expansion of this form of commerce. The main responsible for all this has been Amazon. The famous company founded by Jeff Bezos It is the great benchmark for electronic commerce, extending its services to almost every home on the planet thanks to a huge offer and irresistible prices.
Enjoying their services is something that more and more people do, but it requires the creation and entry of a user profile. Here, we are going to explain everything that this last aspect implies, shelling how to login to Amazon step by step. A guide full of information and details so that you can connect and start enjoying all the advantages of this platform that is only increasing in popularity.
Steps to log into my Amazon account
Besides explaining how to connect through the PC or apps for smartphones and tablets with the Amazon application, we also clarify some solutions to the most common problems when logging in, or the option to implement two-step verification to make access much more secure and avoid all spoofing problems.
To log into your Amazon account, you need to carry out a list of simple steps. Although it is something that can be done from different devices, both by browser and by app, the process is similar in both cases.
Enter from computer or PC
To enter Amazon from your computer or PC, follow the steps indicated below:
- Through your web browser, go to the main page of this online store. To do this, go to the address bar at the top and enter the following URL:
- www.amazon.es (For users in Spain)
- www.amazon.com (For Latin American users)
- Once inside, look at the menu above and hover over “Hi. Identify yourself. Account and lists”, A drop-down submenu will open headed by the button “Identify”, click on this.
- On this new page, start by typing or your profile email address or mobile phone number that you will register. After doing so, click on “Continue”.
- Then another field will appear fill in with the access password. When you finish, click on “Log in”.
- You have already entered your Amazon account!
Login from the Android or iOS APP
The start of an Amazon account through the Android or iOS App is done as follows:
- Download the app “Amazon shopping”. To do this, enter the App Store Apple or Google Play Store, from Android, find it and install it.
- When you have it, open it by clicking on its icon.
- The home screen that appears has three different options. You just have to choose the first one: “Already a customer? Log in”.
- Now, fill in the first field with the email from your account or with the phone number you assigned and click on “Continue”.
- Behind this, do the same with the access code in the next field and, this time, press “Log in”.
- The connection to your Amazon profile from the app has already been completed. Ready!.
What is the alternate login for Amazon 2-Step Verification?
To have a much more secure income into account, Amazon has the option to perform the alternate login for two-step verification. Something that can be activated through the “My account” panel, in “Login and security”And that allows strengthening and shielding the login to complicate things against unwanted connections.
In short, it is a fairly simple system that, in addition to requiring the use of your access code, add an additional step with a code that is sent to the email or phone and that must be entered to be able to enter the Amazon account.
I forgot my password How to recover the password of my Amazon account?
If you have forgotten your password, you cannot login to your Amazon profile Unless you restart it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Enter the Amazon website Through your browser with the URL indicated above (www.amazon.es or .com).
- Go to the login section as usual and, when you get to the field in which to enter the email or phone number, click on the option “Need help?” what’s below.
- Inside the dropdown, click on the first section that opens: “Have you forgotten the password?”.
- Enter your email or your number in the new field to identify yourself. Tap on “Continue”.
- In the new page that comes out, since we want to reset the key, we leave the first option checked (“Enter a new password“) And click on”Continue”. If you only want to enter temporarily, the second is marked.
- Check your email, you will have received a code that you have to enter in the new space that appears on the Amazon website to confirm your identity.
- Now, write your new password (minimum of 6 characters), enter it again and click on “Save Changes”.Recovered password!
I can’t log into my Amazon account
In case of not being able to log in to your Amazon account, either because you do not remember your email address, the linked number or simply because the platform does not allow you to access despite entering the data correctly, you have a possible solution within your website. Here we explain how to access and what to do:
- Access the page Amazon website naturally, through the URL entered in your usual browser.
- Go to the login section, as if you were to login, and enter it.
- Now, instead of indicating an email or number, click on “Need help?”, a small drop-down will open.
- In it, click on the option “Other problems when logging in”. You will be redirected to another section of the portal.
- In this, under the first point “How can we help you at Amazon.com?“, you have a box that opens when you press. Click and choose the option “I can’t log into my account.”
- Immediately afterwards, a small text will open with various indications, although the most common is that you are recommended to contact the team through the number 900 831 773. Another option also available below is to send an email through the button “Send us an email”.
- Get in touch and state your problem clearly, the Amazon service will help you to log in. Luck!.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉