Telegram is the instant messaging application whose practical features have made it a reliable alternative for users. If you are interested in knowing how to log into Telegram from any device easily, quickly and completely in Spanish, continue reading this step by step guide.
The application is available on a wide variety of devices and operating systems. You can use Telegram on MacOS, Windows and Linux. As well as in Android and iOS mobiles.
Likewise, Telegram has a web version. In this way, you have access to all the functions of the application at any time and from any computer in seconds.
Learn step by step how to log into your Telegram account from any device
Telegram it is a very versatile communication tool. If you want to check the news that the application has to offer, then this is your moment to learn step by step how to log into your Telegram account from any of your devices.
Go for it:
From the web
The web version of Telegram, arguably, is the most limited. You cannot carry out certain functions, but you still have the option of managing groups and communicating with your contacts. If this is what you are looking for, follow the steps outlined below.
However, it should be noted that to log in to the web version you must have an active account, and an application on your mobile device:
Enter the following link:
- Enter the country where you are.
- Enter the country prefix code followed by the phone number.
- Then you will receive a message with a verification code through the mobile application of the device to which the number you entered at the beginning belongs.
- Enter the verification code in the indicated box.
- The platform is in charge of verifying your identity. Once the process is finished, you will have successfully logged in.
Telegram has a version for desk.
This application works in a very similar way to the mobile App:
You can download the app from the following link:
- After completing the installation, a window appears in English with the button ‘Star messaging’. One space below is another button that says ‘Continue in Spanish’. Click there.
- Click the button ‘Start chatting’.
- Then you must enter the country you are in. Followed by the prefix code and finally the phone number of your mobile device. Press ‘Next’ when you have provided the data.
- Telegram is going to send a message with a verification code via the device’s mobile app. Although you can request that it come to you as a SMS.
- Enter the verification code in the indicated box.
- Once your identity is verified, you will have successfully logged into Telegram for desktops.
Telegram is mainly geared towards mobile devices. You can get the Android app for free in the store Google Play Store. The process to log in is exactly the same as the above mentioned methods.
Just follow these steps:
- Open the app Telegram on your mobile device.
- Press the button ‘Begin’.
- Enter the country in which you reside. Followed by the prefix code and finally enter your phone number.
- Following Telegram is going to send a text message with an identity verification code. In some cases, the application detects the message and automatically records it. If not, you must enter it manually.
- Once your identity is verified, you will have successfully logged in.
Telegram It is also found available for iOS devices.
You can find the free app in the Apple Store and sign in with these steps:
- Download and install the Telegram App on your Apple device.
- Open the app and press ‘Begin’.
- Enter the name of the country in which you are located.
- Following enter the region prefix code and phone number.
- You will receive a verification message on the mobile device.
- Type the code in the indicated box.
- You have logged in in Telegram.
Why should you consider using Telegram as your main messaging app? Reasons to do it
Now that you know how easy it is to log into the App, you are probably wondering if you should consider using Telegram. If this is the case, you should know that this tool offers a wide range of functions.
If you want to know more about it, here we will tell you why use Telegram as your main messaging App:
As it mentioned above, Telegram it is a multiplatform application. You can have the same account open on different devices at the same time. This feature is ideal for users who need to stay in touch at all times.
Android devices with version 4.1 or higher, and iOS with version 9.0 or higher, can use Telegram without any complications. Also, keep in mind that it has a desktop application, which works almost the same as the mobile version. Nor should we forget the web version. Although it is more limited than the others, it allows you to receive and send messages. Definitely, App users will have access to their conversions at all times.
Multiple security features
Telegram is known throughout the world for its extensive security and privacy options. On the one hand, it offers you the possibility of create secret chats, which can self-destruct, without leaving traces, after a user-programmed time elapses. In addition, secret chats do not allow taking screenshots, so the information is kept safe.
Similarly, the account owner has the option to delete group messages and individual chats without others knowing. Telegram also allows you to protect access to the App by means of a safety pin, or through the fingerprint.
Another aspect to highlight is that all Telegram messages are stored in the cloud, so the user has a backup in case of need. The application has two layers of encryption: Server-client; applied in private and group chats, and client-client; a layer available only for secret chats.
You can send large files
One of the most outstanding characteristics of Telegram is the weight allowed for sending files. The application allows you send content up to 2GB in size. With Telegram you can send an unlimited number of messages. This includes documents, compressed (zip) files, MP3s, videos, images, and more. All multimedia content is kept in the cloud. If you need to free up space, it is enough to clear the cache. Telegram are kept smaller than 100 MB.
You can create an alias
It is not necessary to give your phone number so that other contacts find you in Telegram. The application allows you to create an alias, a pseudonym by which other people can easily locate you without needing your phone number.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉