Opening a web page is not easy. Anyone who is considering doing it should have some programming notions, know design and, in addition, also learn about positioning issues. You have to handle a good amount of knowledge if you want to be a “man orchestra” and run a solo web project, although there are already several tools such WordPress that help in a more than considerable way in this arid terrain for the strangers.
Wix is a good example. It is a platform that relies on the cloud to allow the development of web pages without even having knowledge. Anyone can enter, register, register a domain and start setting up their own portal thanks to all the facilities that this brand puts on the table. Using your editor and your manager, you can even have a website adapted to both smartphones and computers, in addition to optimized to run at a good speed. Although, obviously, to achieve more personalized results, it is necessary to master some programming.
In this guide we are not going to teach you set up your page in Wix, what we are going to explain is how to log in to Wix. This process, so simple for some and so complicated for others, requires carrying out a series of steps that do not take more than a couple of minutes to complete. In no time you can go from being out to fully logging in and immersing yourself in the tools that this portal has for all its registered users.
Steps to log into my Wix account for free
If what happens to you is that you have problems with the login because you do not remember the access password, we also have something to offer you. ANDWe also explain what you must do to recover the income by restoring your password and introducing a completely new one to re-enter.
The Steps to Sign in to Your Wix Account for Free they are very similar both on PC and in the app. Below we explain all the possible options with their respective details.
Enter from computer or PC
- In your usual browser, enter this url to enter the Wix home page: https://es.wix.com/
- When you’re inside, look for the button “Get in”, which is usually available in the upper right corner of the portal. Click on it to continue.
- You will be redirected to the login screen. Stay on the left side to fill in the two fields. Write the email of your account in the first and the access password in the second (you can check the box “Remember me”So you don’t have to repeat these steps anymore). After this, click on the button below, “Log in”.
- If you have followed all the steps correctly, you will automatically enter your user panel. You have finished logging into Wix from PC.
Login from the Android or iOS APP
- The first step is to have the Wix app. If you haven’t installed it, go to the iOS App Store or the Android Play Store and look for its name, “Wix”. The first result you see is the official one, so download it like any other app.
- At the end of the installation, something that takes only a few seconds, open the app to start.
- Inside of her, after loading and displaying a short video, you will see a home screen with several sections. Go down and click on the button on the right, “Log in”.
- The screen that now appears contains a form with only two fields. The first is for you to write your profile email and the second for you to do the same with your user password. Do it and then just click again on “Log in”.
- You’re done!.
Access with Facebook or Google
- Either from your mobile or from your PC, proceed as if you were to perform a regular login. That is, enter the section “Get in” from the home page in your browser https://es.wix.com/ or open the app on your smartphone.
- Now, you have the options “Continue with Facebook” or “Continue with Google” in sight. Choose any of them to follow.
- Probably, you will have to enter your account details in the network on duty (email and password) to continue and connect. If you have previously logged into any of them on your device, the window that now appears will ask for permissions to link to Wix, grant them.
I forgot my password How do I recover my Wix account password?
If you want to know how to recover the password for your Wix account because you have forgotten it, you cannot do it. You can access it again, but for this, what you must do is restore a new password, and for this you just have to follow these simple steps that we are going to leave you below:
- Enter the Wix portal through your PC’s web browser. You just need to enter this URL for it: https://es.wix.com/.
- In it, go to the area above and click on the button “Get in”, acting as if you were to log in normally.
- Now, in the left area, where the access form is located, you will see that there is the phrase “Did you forget your password?”, click on it.
- Since we want a new key, check the first box (“Reset my password”) In the window that has now appeared and click on“Follow”.
- As Wix asks you, enter the email of your account in the space that leaves you blank and, again, click on “Send”.
- Go to your email to find the message Wix just sent you. Inside it there is a button with the text “Reset Password”. Press it to continue.
- You will be sent back to the Wix portal, only this time to the form to enter the new login password. Write it in the two fields that there are and click on the button “Change Password“To be able to finish. .
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉