Photography and social media have built a relationship impossible to break. Audiovisual content is something that predominates and has much more scope in these platforms designed to connect with people from anywhere in the world, and that is why it is not surprising that there is a specific network that is designed by and for photography.
Of course, we talk about Instagram. This website is known for having become the home of those who prefer the mobile phone for the quality of its camera, in the best sense of the word. Its content revolves around photography and, not long ago, video. His fame was such that Facebook didn’t take long to buy it, making it one more link in its complex web of portals and services. As of today, in fact, it has more than 800 million active users per month. An amount that many would already like.
But to be one of those active users you have to know how to log into Instagram, and that is what we are going to explain here. We are going to help you so that login process Keep it as simple as possible, explaining step by step what you should do at all times regardless of the device you are using or even the type of account you are going to use. Access to this platform can be done in several different ways, and here they are all covered so that you do not have the slightest doubt.
Steps to log into my Instagram account in Spanish
With this guide, in addition, we solve several of the most frequent doubts of all users or instagramers. If you have problems with the login or are even curious to know how many user accounts can be had in this social network simultaneously, we leave it all more than explained.
Through PC, from a mobile phone or with accounts on other social networks, these are the steps to log into your Instagram account in Spanish.
Enter Instagram Web from your computer or PC
Accessing Instagram on PC is easy; but it does not have the same string of possibilities as the application that exists for mobile devices. Enter Instagram Web from the computer it does not let you upload photos or videos, but it does allow you to comment and take a look at the profiles of the people you follow or follow you. Now, We are going to explain the steps to follow to access your profile on Instagram Web:
- Start your web browser favorite or the one you use the most. In the address bar, normally located at the top of the window, write this URL that we leave you below: https://www.instagram.com.
- With it, you go straight into the instagram web landing page. You will have in front of a form to register as a new user; but, what we are looking for is to log in. For this, you have to go down a little more until you find the text “You have an account? Get in”, click on the highlighted part.
- The form has now changed to a simpler one. This is the one you have to fill in to login to Instagram. Write the phone number, email or user nickname that you established when registering and, below, the access code. This done, click on “Get in” and you’ll be inside.
*Note: In case of having problems due to forgetting your password or similar, we recommend you go to the next section of frequently asked questions related to the most common errors or common problems when you want to access this fantastic social network.
Login from the Android or iOS APP
Smart devices such as phones and tablets have available an application designed by and to use Instagram. The login from the Android or iOS APP is extremely simple and it takes just a few seconds; although first it is necessary to have this application installed on the terminal. We are going to proceed from scratch, also telling how to install Instagram on your phone and login to the social network:
- The starting point is to enter the digital application store that corresponds to you. If you are an Apple user, you have to enter the App Store; if you are from iOS, do the same with Google Play Store.
- When you are inside, search for the app in question by typing “Instagram”In the search bar. After, choose the first result and click on the button to install. The terminal will take care of downloading files and installing them alone.
- Once this procedure is finished, open the app directly through the icon that you will have available.
- On the main screen of the Instagram app, click on “Get in”.
- The following is as simple as write the email, phone number or name of your user profile. Do it and then fill in the password field, remembering to respect capital letters if there are any. Completed both spaces, click on “Get in”.
- Behind this, you will already be inside Instagram through its app. The login process takes just a few seconds, as you have seen.
From the Facebook profile or Google account
Since Instagram belongs to Facebook, you can enter this social network without having to use any e-mail or anything else. In fact, there is a specific option to access through your Facebook profile. On the contrary, it cannot be accessed from the Google account, although yes use one of Gmail to enter (in the same way as explained in the first section).
To login to Instagram from the Facebook profile, follow these steps that we indicate:
- Enter the instagram homepage. If you are on a PC, do it through the web browser with the following URL: www.instagram.com. If you are on your mobile phone, just open the app that you should have installed.
- On either device, this step is identical. Now, instead of looking for the option to login, go directly to the button that contains the text “Login with Facebook” and press it.
- If you already had connected before Facebook On the device you use, a message will appear indicating the information that Instagram wants to extract from your profile. You just have to accept. If not, you will have to log in to facebook and then accept as in the previous case. You are already inside!.
* Note: It is important that your FB account is not already linked to another profile, since otherwise you will be prevented from moving forward and you will have to log in normally. If not, you will already be inside Instagram with the push of a button.
FAQ: Problems with access or login to Instagram
Do you have problems when entering your Instagram session? Do you want to access but it gives you some errors that you do not know how to solve? Don’t worry, here we are going to show you the most common problems and the easiest solutions so that you can enjoy the app without any impediment.
I forgot my password How to recover the password of my Instagram account?
If you forgot your password, there is a way to regain access to the Instagram account, but not the password. Following the procedure that we are going to explain to you, you will lose the old password that you used to access, since you will have to replace it with a completely new one.
First of all, open your usual web browser and go to the main page of the social network. Use for it the URL that we have indicated previously www.instagram.com. Then, go to the login section by clicking on “Get in”, Which is a little further down.
Since you do not remember the access code to Instagram, now you must click on “Have you forgotten the password”. You will appear on a separate page with a blank space. Write in it the e-mail of your user account or your identity in the social network, check the box “I am not a robot”And then click “Change Password”.
You have to go now to the inbox of the mail connected to your user on Instagram. Wait a few seconds and you will receive an email from the Instagram team indicating your request to change your password. Click on the button “Reset Password” What is inside.
You are automatically sent to a page where you have to write the new code to login. You will have to type it twice to confirm that there are no errors. It is important that it is an alphanumeric sequence and with a 8 digit minimum so that your security is more robust and you can avoid identity theft.
After this, just click on “Change Password” and you will have a completely new one. You have already regained access to Instagram and you can log in without hassle or worry. Done!.
Is it possible to log into Instagram with another account?
To the question about whether it is possible to log into Instagram with another account: if possible. You have the option to log out through your user panel and open it with a completely different one through the procedure that we have already explained in previous sections, or you can try to have several simultaneous sessions on the same device.
This is possible via the app for iOS and Android; so we are going to focus on it to explain what you have to do if you want to manage several Instagram profiles from the same device. Something designed for Community Managers, professionals or even home users who prefer to separate their posts and their audiences.
The first thing you have to do is run the Instagram application. As you already know, you just have to look for its icon and click on it to open it and give you access. In case of not remembering your data, login as usual and move on.
Now, you have to enter your user profile clicking on the bust-shaped icon in the options bar at the bottom.
Once this is done, go to the top and click on the options, the symbol formed by three circles arranged vertically. You will have a complete settings menu and information in front of you.
In this, you must descend until you reach the lower end. Just below the exit option, you have the one you need, “Add Account”. Click on it to continue.
The normal login screen will appear again. Enter the necessary data corresponding to the other profile you want to add (namely: name, email or telephone number of user and access password) and click on “Get in”.
From now on, you have two accounts connected to the same Instagram app on your mobile phone or tablet. The current maximum number of simultaneous profiles on the same device is five, although you can use other third-party apps to allow there to be more.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉