We will teach you to log in from any device to Facebook Live in Spanish and without making mistakes. To do this, we invite you to continue reading until the end.
We will also tell you the steps you will have to do to log into your Facebook Live account in an easy and fast way. Try to pay attention to the secrets that we will tell you in each of the stages.
But this is not all, you will find a list with the best Facebook Live tricks What you should know to get the most out of the platform Stream from Facebook. Check out.
Learn step by step how to log into your Facebook Live account on any device
We will show you below the step by step that you will have to do from 0 to 100 to log in to Facebook Live and not make mistakes:
The first thing you should do is open the Facebook app on your Android device and then continue with this guide:
- Enter the profile of your page and then go to the option Live, which you will find at the top of the screen, by pressing the icon Of video.
- Next, you will see a warning from your mobile operating system telling you that Facebook wants use your microphone and camera. You must click on the acceptance button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The previous step will allow you to go to the transmission screen, in which you can press on the gear icon to set privacy.
- When you are done you should go to the description field and choose a text that is attractive to attract the attention of other users.
- If you prefer, you can choose a filter to improve camera focus and prevent viewers from dispersing visually.
- Once you have everything ready, you will have to press the button Start live video. This will start the broadcast, so other people can see what you are doing from then on.
- When you want to finish with the broadcast of the live you will have to press Finalize.
The steps that you are going to have to do on your iPhone or iPad they are similar to those of Android, so we will show you below the guide that you must follow from the Lite version of the app.
- Access your username with the Facebook Lite app.
- Later enter the main screen from your profile.
- Then, select a camcorder icon which will be located in the upper left part of the screen, called Broadcast live.
- When a message will appear to authorize the configuration of your camera and microphone, you must press on okay.
- Adjust transmission details to properly focus the screen, lights and audio to be able to start broadcasting your content live.
- Go to the option Select your audience and within the field Who can see your post?, choose between the variables Public, Friends, Friends Except, Specific Friends Y Just me.
- Also You can choose Events or if you want to transmit in your groups.
- When you have all the settings ready, you will have to enter a caption for the video. For that you must press on the screen, right in the area Tap to add a description.
- Once you have everything ready you must press the blue button Start live video.
- To finish, click on the function Finalize.
On PC and MacOS
With your computer you can log into Facebook Live in Spanish easily and quickly, for this you must follow these steps:
- Log in with your username and password.
- Later go to your profile and on the main page select the icon located in the upper area of the graphical interface, called Live.
- A menu will be displayed in which you can choose if you want to transmit with a stream key, use your device camera or use a paired encoder. The first option can be chosen if you use streaming software (for example, OBS Studio) and the last alternative you will have to choose when using an application that converts your content into digital. So we will take as an example the use of the internal camera of the PC or Mac.
- Once you activate the corresponding box you must click on the blue button Next.
- A new screen will allow you to choose the options that you will have available. So you will have to scroll the menu and choose the camera FaceTime, microphone, and screen sharing, If necessary.
- Set comments in the new menu. You will have a list in which you can activate the options for followers to leave a message and customize whether the same user can issue a comment after about 10 seconds.
- You can also choose if you want the conversations that have more than 100 characters are the only ones visible, configure if only accounts that are older than 2 weeks can comment on your lives and if a user has the option to comment only if they have followed you after 15 minutes.
- When you have all the previous personalized settings, you will have to tell the platform on which page you will transmit your content. You must choose the option Post to a page you manage.
- Next, you will have to write a description and a title to the video. Remember that you can add emoticons and a location.
- Later select the audience to which you want to direct the broadcast. So you must choose the minimum age to access your content and the geographic location of your viewers.
- If you wish, you can check the box Post as a test stream. This will allow only editors and administrators to view a training broadcast.
- Once you have everything ready and configured, according to your needs, you must click on the blue button To transmit.
- Press Finalize to end the live broadcast.
Facebook Live tricks you should know to get the most out of the Facebook Stream platform
See below some tips that you should know to make the most of Facebook Live and be successful in your transmissions:
Read the comments
You must not forget that viewers must interact with you, since in this way you will know their thoughts and concerns. Therefore, if you read the comments aloud during the live you will be able to exchange opinions and improve empathy. Try saying the username to make it feel more important.
Plan the broadcast
It is recommended that have an outline of what you will talk during the live. This will help you avoid empty spaces where you don’t speak and are out of place. In addition, with this tip you will be able to manage the times to maintain a correct duration of the transmission. It helps if you know that some viewers will join later having started live, so it is convenient to review some topics that you mentioned at the beginning.
Try to maintain a professional approach
Not only is it necessary that you have a good Internet connection to avoid cuts and interruptions during the transmission, but you should also consider maintaining adequate lighting and eliminating external noise during the live. In this way, you will keep the audience focused on the words and activities you carry out in the broadcasts. In order not to be mistaken, it is recommended that you use the option to perform a test broadcast so that you know the focus of the camera and some aspects that you should improve.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉