In the middle of 2012, the world of social networks was shaking by the news. Facebook bought Instagram for 1,000 million euros. It didn’t take long for these two platforms to become more closely linked.
Currently, it is unthinkable, especially for companies and enterprises, not to have profiles on both websites. In addition to this, it is relatively easy to link them to each other for better management.
If you don’t want to work with cms services, review and respond to comments from Instagram from Facebook is the best option. To achieve this, you only have to perform the steps that we will show you in this post.
What are the benefits of linking my Instagram account to Facebook?
As we mentioned before, having profiles on both social networks is very important for any brand. It does not matter if it is a large company or your own business. Both platforms group a very large segment of the market. One of the recommendations that all social media specialists make is the to keep constantly updated the profiles. This means that you should post regularly, update profile images, and reply to direct messages and comments.
Perform the latter individually on each site can translate into a significant waste of time. This is because it is best to do it from a single platform. A second important element for any brand is the identity. It is built and maintained through corporate image.
Which brings us to a situation: if you use both networks separately, you run the risk of differences in that image, which can cause you a problem. Finally, without including the links to all your networks, it is likely that followers that you own, for example, On Instagramcome on to do it also on Facebook. This works the same way in reverse and with other platforms such as Twitter or your own website.
Learn step by step how to manage all the comments on your Instagram profile from Facebook
Now that you know the benefits and importance of linking both profiles on the same site, you need to know how to manage comments.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Before starting, you must have created both company accounts on each site. If you don’t know how to do it, here We explain it to you.
- Then if you are in your personal Facebook profile, click on the menu in the upper right corner and the section “Your pages” choose the corresponding account.
- Go to the tab “Inbox”. If you carry out the process from the computer, it is more visible and simple.
- You will see a box with the message “Connect with Instagram”. Push the button “Connect”.
- Access with your login data or click on the button “Continue as …” if you were already logged in.
- Now, in the left panel, choosing “Instagram Direct” You will be able to see and respond to all the messages that your followers send you.
Note: If you try to link your business Facebook account with that of Instagram of the same characteristic, but the window show your personal profile instead, do not worry.
You just have to add a few more steps:
- Login to “Instagram.com “
- Click on your profile picture and choose “Get out”.
- Sign in with your account details company.
What do you think will be the next step for Facebook? It would be great if it could allow reply to messages and comments since WhatsApp Don’t you think?
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉