The iPhone phones have become one of the most important tools for their users, since with them they have the possibility of taking photos, take videos, store notes, contacts, information, view news, among many other functions.
Despite all these tools that these offer Smartphone, none of this is completely safe or secure Unless some kind of back. That is why it is recommended to spend all your phone contacts to your Gmail email, where they will be safe and available whenever you need them.
This is the most effective and safe of power keep all mobile contacts. So, here we explain how you can do this.
Why sync your contacts with Google Gmail to save them? Advantages and benefits
Be able to save phone numbers in your Gmail email is a great alternative to be able to safely maintain each of the contacts that you add on your mobile, taking into account that in many cases these are usually deleted unexpectedly.
In addition, it becomes a great option for those moments where We change our Smartphone, if we lose it, if it is stolen where we can just lose everyone directory numbers.
There is also the possibility of save them on the SIM, but in the case that the terminal is stolen or lost bliss SIM card It will also be lost so it will not be very useful to have it as a backup.
According to all this, here we present the main advantages and benefits of supporting the telephone directory in your email:
- Not have storage limit.
- Lets save phone number, photo, address and personal information of the person.
- You can sync your calendar on any phone simply entering your Gmail account.
- Greater security for your directory.
- Access the phone book from any mobile device or computer.
Steps to transfer all the numbers from your phonebook to Google from your iPhone mobile
Pass everything your mobile directory to your Gmail account from the iPhone It is a very important task to perform, since it will provide you with greater support in each of the numbers that add to device, considering that most of them are of great importance.
To do this there are different methods or ways of doing it, To do this, follow each of the steps that we will explain below:
The first method that we present to you is about save contacts from Gmail, for this it will be necessary to make use of a program or phone manager called ApowerManager, which will allow you import your agenda from the terminal directly from the email. To do this, it will be necessary that you follow each of the steps that we will teach you below:
- The first thing will be to download ApowerManager to your computer completely free, follow the link above, it is 100% safe.
- When it has already been installed you will have to connect iPhone to computer via USB cable.
- Once the terminal is connected to the equipment, a notice will appear on the mobile screen where you press on “Trust”.
- Now the program will open ApowerManager, and on the main screen of the application you select “Contacts”.
- The next thing will be to select those contacts that you want transfer to email and finally you click on “To export” so that all numbers in Vcard from PC.
- Login to your Gmail email from the preferred browser.
- When you have entered the email, the following will be to click on “Contacts”, in the drop-down menu you select “More” and then in “To import”.
- Click on the option “Choose file” and find the Vcard file where the phonebook has been stored in order to transfer them.
- Once found, the last thing you will have to do is select the option of “To import”, after a few minutes your entire directory will have been stored in your email.
From Google Contacts
Another method that we can take into account is using Google Cotacts, for this it will be necessary to use your iCloud account to be able to transfer the mobile phonebook to email. Thus, service apple cloud It will be a fundamental piece to be able to carry out all this.
To do this, it will be necessary to follow these steps:
- To begin it will be necessary that access the settings of your terminal, there you select the icon where it appears your image and your name.
- Now go to contacts and make sure that said checkbox is checked, for this you must be of green color.
- When you have already activated this box dand iPhone with iCloud, you will have to carry out the necessary steps with.To do this, you must enter the email from your preferred browser and go to “Google Contacts”.
- Google Contacts It is an email tab that is dedicated solely to this function. When you are inside her you can add your iPhone contacts, To do this, in the menu located on the left side, select the option to “More” and then in “To import”.
- Then a new window will open where you have to choose from where you will import, in this case you select “Another provider” of e-mail.
- At this point you will have to enter your iCloud account details. Then you select “To accept” for the process to begin.
- Please note that this import process may take a few minutes, this will basically depend on how much information has to be passed. In this way you can begin to have your address book in you email.
From the iPhone settings
Finally, we show you how sync your address book with your email since the settings of your terminal, this can be one of the simplest and fastest ways to be able to carry out all this.
In this case you will have to perform the following steps:
- The first thing will be to enter the “Settings” of your Smartphone.
- Then you look for the tab “Mail, Contacts, Calendar”.
- The next thing will be to select the option of “Add account of” in this way you can make sure that your email account to be able to perform the synchronization.
- Now a new window will open where you will have to select your Gmail account in which you want sync your address book, in this case you select “Google account”.
- After this it will start to take place the synchronization processPlease note that this may take a few minutes.
- Finally, a message will appear on the mobile screen where you will be told that timing has finished successfully.
How to import the numbers saved in Google to my new iPhone so as not to lose my contacts when changing mobile?
One of the advantages that we have when saving our phone numbers in email is that we can easily import them to a new mobile device, this will prevent us from having to add them manually or start requesting them again.
It should be mentioned that this process is quite simple to carry out, for this it will be necessary to follow the following steps:
- Enter the menu “Settings” from your terminal.
- Now slide the screen down until you find the device “Accounts and passwords.”
- Then select “Add accounts”.
- Different options will appear, here you select “Google account”.
- Now a new window where do you have to write your email address.
- When it has been written in the correct way, click on “Next”.
- Writes your google password and click on “Next”.
- Now in the menu of your mobile you must make sure that the contacts is activated.
- The next thing will be to click on “Save”, It’s in the upper-right part of your screen.
- By saving all this, will save your Google account on your Smartphone and in turn, the entire agenda will be added to the mobile device.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉