Is social network has become a favorite for most users, and in turn was one of the first to become worldwide trend. This is how this platform has a large number of elements and tools that offer you a very entertaining and complete experience in it.
The users who manage these accounts usually post on Twitter to share news, offer a product or simply to share an experience. However, on many occasions a tweets is not enough for it, for what they are needed create tweet chains, which is also known as threads.
Usually being able to create these tweet chains it was not such a simple and quick process to achievebut luckily for everyone Twitter has made all this easier with a new modality. This is how here we are going to explain a little more how you can start creating threads in this social networkTo do this, follow in detail everything that we will teach you below.
Who can see the threads I create on my Twitter?
Surely you are wondering who can see your threads from the social network of Twitter, and the answer for this is very simple. This type of content can see all the people who follow you and if you have a public profile then it may reach other users of the social network who do not follow you.
In the case you want create a thread and that this have a great reach, then you can apply elements like the hashtags which will allow your content published on the platform to reach many more people. Keep in mind that this acts just like a tweets but this time with a much longer sequence, since they will be multiple tweets one after another to share much longer information.
What are the benefits of creating threads with your followers and the Twitter community?
Without a doubt power share threads on the social network will offer you some advantages, please note that this function It was added to the platform in order to allow users to share experiences or long news in a simpler way.
That is why here we show you the main benefits that you can obtain by applying this tool to your profile:
- Lets count long stories or experiences in multiple tweets What are they posted online.
- Lets keep the sequence to the reader of everything you are reading.
- Post a long news in tweets can surely be a tedious process, something that is facilitated at the time of create threads on Twitter.
- Has become a ideal tool what it is for digital marketing on the platform.
- It is very easy to apply, so you simply have to take into account all the information you want to add there.
Learn step by step how to create a thread on your Twitter to discuss a topic
This function is used mainly for when you want to share something that need more than one tweet, so a thread it is only one series of connected tweets conveying extensive information in a very simple way. Be able to apply this function on your Twitter profile it’s very simple thanks to the new modalities applied by the platform.
This is how here we show you two different methods of adding threads to your profile:
The first way to do it is that you end up creating the thread yourself, to carry out this procedure you will need to follow these steps:
- To start you must click on the button “Tweet” there you will be able write a new tweet what you want share with other members of the community.
- To add other tweets you must click on the icon “More” highlighted, keep in mind that this it will be highlighted once you have entered text in the corresponding field.
- When you have exceeded the field of characters, that is, what have you entered more characters than allowed these will appear highlighted so you can edit it before posting the tweet.
- If you want to delete some of the tweets that you have created, you must click on the icon “Remove”.
- Once you have added all the tweets you want to include in the thread, the next thing you should do is “Tweet all” for them to be published. This way you can share the information you want no matter how extensive it is.
Tweet in another user’s thread
The other way sharing threads on the platform is tweeting from another user, this procedure is also very simple.
To do this, you must perform the following steps:
- To start you must press or click on the icon “To post”.
- Now you must scroll to the bottom of the publishing window and click “Continue thread” so you can add content to your last tweet.
- The next thing will be to add content and select “Tweet” to be added to your thread.
- What can you do add a thread to a previous tweet, you must select the option “Another tweet.”
Other interesting facts about threads How do notifications and threads sent by DM work?
Another of the advantages of using threads on Twitter is that they offer you different types of functions, This is how here we are going to offer you others interesting data about them and what you should know. In this case we will teach you how notifications and threads sent by DM work.
Let’s see below:
In the event that share a tweet that is part of a thread through the messages direct, the recipient will see the option to “Show this thread” this will allow you open the thread completely and that way see the full context of the part of the message you received.
Now if you have been mentioned in a thread on the platform, then you will receive a notification in your notification timeline, you can also receive a email notification or push notification, depending on the option you have configured.
So that you understand this a little more, here we show you what are notification timelines and push notifications:
- Push notification: It is when you are mentioned in a thread, so you will receive a warning notification. Also, if you have chosen to receive push notifications when an account tweets, you will receive a notification when the account sent a thread.
- Timeline of notifications: Every time you are mentioned in a thread, you will be able to see the mention in your notification timeline. This allows you to indicate that the tweet is part of a thread, so the option to “Show thread”.
Retweets and Retweets with comments
And finally we find this option which is when you retweet or retweet with comments from a thread. In this case the retweet or retweet with comment will include the option of “Show this thread” this will allow users to access the full thread where they were mentioned.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉