Calls are a widely used means of communication today, so much so that even how they are made has been updated with the passage of time. It usually happens that when you have one, you can find relevant topics that you would like to listen to again, or with important conversations that require a recording.
So you surely wonder if you can do this by having it. Without a doubt, you can think about doing it with a recorder, even if it is not the same and loses quality. But you should know that the mobile also allows you to do it. It is worth noting that This supposes absolute control over the content that is being handled, so care must be taken for what purposes it is used.
Thanks to the fact that everything is being renewed, it is currently possible to record calls, in this case from your Android device without many complications. That is why in this tutorial you will discover how to run them. We will also tell you if they are legal or not. Read on to know everything and more about this topic.
Steps to record phone calls and conversations from your Android phone
If you are in a personal call, work and even a conversation for some defense use you can use this method. It is very easy to do, even though the teams do not show it is their main functions.
To carry out this you just have to follow the steps that we will show you, in this case we will without having to download apps.
- Go to menu from your mobile device and enter “Settings”.
- In the options that appear, select “Call settings”.
- You will look in that window for a section that tells you “Other settings”. Then you have touch in “Automatic call recording” and activate it. In this way all incoming calls will be recorded and saved in a folder.
- If you want something more personalized you can see that in the previous window some options will be shown, among them: “Call recording notification”, so that I send you a message every time I make a recording. Another is “Automatic recording settings”, to customize the numbers you want engraved. From there you can also select “All the numbers”.
Using CRS Call Recorder
Another way that will allow you to carry out the recording process is with a tool installed on your mobile. CRS Call Recorder it will help you record calls quickly and easily. With this you can decide which ones you want to record, since every time you make one, you will see the app icon floating during the call.
You can also synchronize it to save your files in Google drive, so it doesn’t take up so much space on your computer.
- The first thing you should do is find the application in your Play Store, download it and configure it to your liking.
- It has three (3) manual, automatic and selected contact recording methods. You can choose how calls are recorded, if it is by microphone or speaker. Even choose the format you want to save your recordings.
- If you have selected the custom contacts option, every time a call comes in or goes out from that person, it will start recording automatically.
- If you selected to record automatically, at the moment you are calling you will see the app symbol, you just have to press it to start the action. Anyway, if you want to stop, press it again and that’s it.
But … is it legal to record phone conversations?
Recording is an increasingly accessible, simple and frequent resource. So that this fact will always depend on social behavior, that is, for what purposes it is managed and how it is used. In addition, it must be clear that this also influences the place where you are, since each one has its own laws and in some this fact is usually illegal, while in others it is not.
In Spain, for example, this process is natural, as long as the person participates in it. Otherwise, you would be in breach of the Fundamental Right to the secrecy of communications in your Article 18.3 of the Spanish Constitution. This because it is a third party who made the content known. When this is the case and it is used to give a sample of what has been said, it is up to the authorities to validate the recording.
What are the best applications to record calls from your Android?
One of the advantages of technology is that it is being updated and with it mobile phones. Although still There are some devices that do not accept doing this, however, you want to know how to achieve it, you can choose to download an application from the Play Store that suits your device.
You just have to look for the best of all. That is why in this part we show you a series of tools that we have chosen for you.
Google allows you to activate this service from its own system and record calls in an easy and simple way. The best thing about it is that it is native to Android, so it will not present you with major problems when installing and using it. To enjoy this function you just have to press the number (4), also to finish. At the time of saving it, it will give us an MP3 file to listen to it again. It should be noted that it can only be made with incoming calls.
Smart Autocall Recorder
This tool is a bit more complete than Google voice, since it brings with it several additional functions, such as upload a file that you have recorded to different online storage services. In the same way, it allows you to record in various formats and even customize the settings. It is completely free and has a simple to use interface. Use it when you can’t remember what was said or when you want to hear someone special’s voice.
This platform has a very varied interface when making recordings, it allows you to change the recording format, select the quality with which you want to save it, create a note in the recording, or place it as a favorite. Its greatest advantage is that it is integrated into Google Drive and Dropbox, which allows you to save conversations in the cloud. Its disadvantage is that it has a lot of advertising, although you can use the Premium version and forget about the annoying ads.
Automatic Call Recorder
This app has a great capacity to record calls automatically, that is, it does not require prior activation since you can do it through its extensive configuration. It also offers other functions such as sharing, playing, deleting and renaming those recorded files. In turn, it has various formats and strategies to carry out this action.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉