Instagram is currently one of social networks most popular in most of the world, it stands out for offering very attractive and fun tools. This is how its users can search people Y upload photos without any limit, apply effects, filters, upload stories and share it with your followers, among many other functions.
In general, this social network is managed from the mobile app, which is why most users tend to log in and after that leave it open all the time which can cause I forgot the password. This is how for some reason said account has been closed and when you want to enter again the password is not remembered.
It is also possible that you have created an IG account and for some reason you stopped using it and now you do not remember the username or password. If this has happened to you, here we will explain how you can recover your account of this social network in a fast and easy way.
Steps to recover my Instagram account and re-enter my profile quickly and easily
Possibly it has happened to you that for some reason you have forgotten what is your IG account username or did you simply forget the password and you don’t remember where you wrote it down. This can become a problem especially if we have important photos stored there Y we can’t access our profile.
Taking this into account, here we are going to explain how you can recover your username or password depending on your case. For this follow each of the methods that we will teach you below:
If I forgot the user
It is possible that for some reason you have forgotten the username you registered with and now you can’t access your IG profile. There is a very simple way to remember it, in this case IG does not offer you a specific option that lets you know the user, but you can try access with your email or phone number If that’s the case.
The easiest way to remember your username is by logging in from another IG account that follows you either that of a friend or relative and there you are looking for your profile. Once you get it you can see the username with which you registered and in that way try to access your profile again.
If I forgot the password
In case you don’t remember your Instagram password and you can’t access your social network profile, then you can try recover said password or simply generate a new one. In this case IG gives you the possibility of reset passkey either using your username, phone number or email.
Therefore, if what you want is reset the security key follow the steps that we will teach you below:
- The first thing will be to enter the mobile app from Instagram in your terminal.
- In the window of insert username and password, you must select the option that appears at the bottom Have you forgotten the password?
- Now a new window appears where it asks you to write either the user, phone number or email with which you registered.
- Once you have written down any of these three data you must click on the option “Next”.
- Now a new window will open where you have to select the way you want access your account. In this case we have selected the first option “Send an e-mail”.
- IG will automatically send you a mail to your email address. The following will be enter your inbox and open the email To continue with the process.
- Once you have entered the email you must click on the blue link To continue with the process.
- The option to select which app you want to continue with may appear on the screen, in this case select “Instagram”.
- Then a new window of the social network appears where you will find two spaces to write your new password.
- Once you have written it, simply click on the blue pimp that appears at the top of the screen.
This way you can change your IG password in an easy and fast way.
Steps to recover my Instagram account without the mobile phone
If for any reason you do not have a smartphone to recover your Instagram account, you will also be able to do it from the computer. Keep in mind that this process is very similar to the one we do from the terminal.
Therefore, here we teach you step by step How to recover your IG account from your PC, to do this, follow these steps:
- To start this process you must enter lto the official website of IG from your browser of choice.
- Once you have entered the main page, the next thing will be to click on the option Have you forgotten the password?
- Next you must provide either your username, email or phone number in case of having it associated with your account.
- Now you have to confirm that you are not a robot and click on the option “Change Password”.
- IG will automatically send you a email to your email where you will find the link to perform the key change.
- Once you enter the email, click on the link to “Reset your password”.
- Now a new window will appear where you should place your new password and then you must confirm.
- Once you have noted the new access password, all you have to do is select the button “Change Password”. In this way you can start to access your profile again from your PC.
How to recover my IG account if I deactivate it previously?
There are many users who for some reason decide deactivate your IG account, either because they don’t want to use it anymore or simply to rest from the social network for some time. However, it is important to mention that Instagram only temporarily deactivate accounts and usually it just does for 7 days.
To return to activate your IG profile you simply must enter the official page from the social network or your mobile application and enter your username and password. After a few seconds of data verification, you will be able to enjoy your profile again.
It may also happen that you generate some kind of error at the time of Start session, if this happens then you need to do a change of password and then you go back in.
Can I lose my Instagram account permanently by not using it? How long should it take?
Instagram has implemented a new measure to try to control the creation of fake accounts, for this he has decided to start delete all those profiles that present downtime. Therefore, if you have an account on this social network and you do not use it constantly or very sporadically, you can take the risk what do you close it without notice.
This is how many users have now come across the notice of “Account Inactive” when they want to enter your profile. As we already know, at the time of registering on this platform there is a document called terms and Conditions which is never read. There he explains a set of standards where they indicate you the possible reasons why your profile may be suspended or permanently deleted.
So far it is not known for sure what are the reasons it takes IG to consider that account is inactive, nor is it really known how much time must pass for this measure to be taken. Until now it is considered to have been a form of power counteract the large number of spam accounts that have been created on the platform.
Considering all this, here are some tips to prevent your account from being suspended due to inactivity:
- Login at least 4 times a month. Keep in mind that if you create an account and spend more than 90 days without entering it it is very possible that your profile is deleted forever.
- Occasionally give some likes to the photos or videos that you like, comment photos of your friends and interact with the other users of the platform.
- Share photos, videos or statuses from time to time on your profile. Keep in mind that if you create a user and never upload content, you can be considered a spam account.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉