More than 6 months with the same mobile and it is still useful for work or to do what you have to do. The only problem when you have a lot of time with one is the amount of information that is stored. All the data or files that you saved since you started using it you no longer use them, but they are still there. That is why your computer is slow, slow to load or does not work correctly.
The iPhone 6 is a model of the Apple brand that is relatively modern and of a good range, in many cases to avoid expenses people buy them second-hand and it turns out that they come with all the files of the previous owner. Some of the problems caused by a device loaded with useless files are fallos when loading the system, loading applications, slowing down all processes and very commonly they get hung up and leave the user without knowing what to do.
Knowing this, we realize how essential it can be to clean your mobile, be it to sell it, when you have just bought one, when it stops responding or when you feel that it is not performing enough. The good thing is that There are several ways to reset an iPhone to its factory state and we will explain them all to you.
Steps to restart your iPhone 6 and return to the initial values
No matter how serious the condition of the equipment is, there is most likely a way to solve it at home easily without resorting to a technical service. A hard reset is like a remedy for almost everythingas it deletes all data on the computer and they leave it as fresh out of the box. That is why below we will show you all the ways you have to do it.
The first method that we will explain to you is to do a hard reset using iTunes. This is one of the simplest ways and it is ideal for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s no matter you don’t have the Apple ID.
- To get started, open iTunes on your pc and connect the device via original USB cable.
- Most likely, a message will appear saying “Trust this computer”On screen, to which we must say yes and go through the steps accordingly as indicated.
- Open iTunes and in the Summary you must click on “Restore iPhone“.
- It will ask you for a confirmation to which you must select yes so that the iPhone can be restored
- After confirming the mobile it will restart automatically and will be like new.
Do you want to restore factory settings of your iPhone, but don’t want to lose important data? This is the right option for you.
iCloud is integrated by default in all Apple phones. This system allows you to store and save in the cloud all kinds of data and files that the user wants, although many do not know how to use it, the way to activate iCloud to make a backup copy in which we can have information saved and access whenever we want is very simple.
Before performing the restart, we are going to explain how to activate this iCloud option:
- On the computer screen go to “Settings ” and look for the option of “iCloud “.
- Inside there will be a menu with many options that may confuse you, but don’t get carried away, look only for the one that says “Backup “, this is located almost at the end of all, you must activate the switch.
- By having it active, you just need to load the equipment and connect to a Wi-Fi network for the copy to take place automatically.
Now that you have a backup done, you can continue to perform the factory reset without any consequences by following the steps below.
- Go to “Settings ” on mobile.
- Look for the option “General” and touch it.
- Choose “Restore”.
- A menu will open with a few options, look for “Delete contents and settings “.
- There, choose “Delete iPhone “.
- Then it will ask you for the password and the iCloud and “Search my Iphone”, if you have it activated.
- When they provide the information, the Apple logo will appear on the screen and the team will start to start, this process takes no more than 5 minutes.
When a computer freezes and there is no way to restart it, turn it off or unload it so that it works normally, it is common for you to panic and want to take it directly to the technician and spend money on the repair, but before doing this try to repair it yourself same at home or wherever you are, it is very easy.
Almost all computers have built-in specific systems to enter the configuration menu and force a restart or power on in cases like this and it is not necessary to have knowledge of computer science or technological tools.
Just follow the steps below.
If the computer has downloaded after hours of being with a still image in which nothing could be done or if it is still lageado it is possible to use this method.
- First hold it with one hand and make sure you have the other free
- You must squeeze and release quickly button turn up the volume for about 10 seconds.
- Repeat the previous step, but with the volume down button for 10 more seconds.
- Finally, you must hold down the power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
From recovery mode
The Recovery mode or system included in the iOS operating system is a mode that allows recover an iPhone or iPad accessing the system again after serious errors that have made it stop working, making it impossible until the option to boot.
It is ideal especially when iTunes does not recognize the computer, when it enters bootloop mode or for whatever reason you want to restore factory operation. It should be noted that this method will erase all the information and install the latest version of iOs.
- To enter Recovery or emergency recovery mode, you must connect the device to the Mac and open iTunes. It does not matter that it is not recognized, in the same way you must follow the steps.
- Now you must force restart iPhoneTo do this, press the start button and the power button simultaneously until the connection to iTunes appears on the screen, as in the following image.
- The computer will recognize the forced restart and a message will appear on the screen with the option to update or restore, click restore and you can enjoy your mobile as new after a few minutes of the process.
From the phone
In cases of prevention to prevent the mobile from being damaged, we can do a formatting when it still works and the whole process can be done within the same interface. To do so follow the steps below
- Hold down the iPhone power button until a slider appears on the screen and slide it to the right.
- Let it go off.
- Turn it on again and you will have made a Soft Reset which frees up the RAM, to reset the operating system.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉