Nowadays, Telegram is estimated as an instant messaging app with great popularity in the world. Since, as it stands out for its security, privacy, productivity and customization, many users choose to use this platform.
In addition, if that were not enough, said instant messaging service is also considered ideal for send any type of content and share it with other users in personal and group chats. Valuing that, this content refers to images, videos, voice notes, GIFs and even large files.
Now, in view of the usefulness of voice notes, many are interested in knowing how to send them from any version of Telegram. Which it’s, We will explain it to you in detail throughout this post.
Learn step by step how to send voice notes in Telegram from any of your devices
Broadly speaking, voice memos are defined as audio files characterized by low weight and thanks to this, they usually take up little space. Additionally, they have the ability to be quickly recorded by the user to send them instantly to other people.
In that sense, on Telegram, the way to send audio notes has evolved over time to a great extent, in order to provide an optimal user experience. Reason why, this platform allows you to record these audios from any version, that is, directly from the mobile app, through the desktop version and through Telegram Web.
Therefore, if you want to make use of this function in your Telegram account to communicate more easily, it is essential that you know how to record and send them from any of your devices and here, we will explain that step by step:
In this case, of course, you have to install the Telegram app compatible with Android that you find it in Google Play Store, for free.
Once that is done, proceed to do the following from your smartphone or tablet:
- Initially, enter your Telegram account from the mobile app and find the chat where you want to record the voice memo to send it.
- Once you access said chat, you must go to the space where you write your messages. There, in the first instance, it is likely that the microphone icon is not there and to be able to visualize it, just enough press and hold the right part of the text box to make this icon appear.
- Next, to start recording your audio note, press the microphone icon and hold it like this while you speak.
- Later, when you finish creating your voice memo, you have to drop the microphone icon and with this, in an automatic way, said file will be sent to the other user.
Apart from this, there is also a second method to share voice notes on Telegram. Which basically consists of activating the option “Raise to speak”. You can do this by accessing Settings, selecting “Chats” and enabling the switch “Raise to speak” in section Settings.
After doing it, go to the main screen of the application, search and enter the chat in which you want to share your audio note. Then, you just have to pick up the mobile device to hit it, start recording your audio note and send it when it is ready. Being so, a technique much more comfortable to record these files.
In this case, you must have installed the Telegram mobile application compatible with iPhone and iPad that, free of charge, you can download it through the Apple Store.
After that, as well as accepting all the necessary permissions, you have the possibility to start recording your audio notes in the following way:
- Login to your account through the mobile app and access the chat from which you want to share your voice note.
- Then, in the text box at the bottom, look for the microphone icon on the right side. If you can’t find it, press and hold that area so you can visualize it.
- Next, when you are ready to start your audio file, press the microphone icon and hold it while you speak.
- Once you want to finish and send the voice note, just stop pressing the microphone icon. In this way, it will be shared with the other user.
On PC and Telegram Web
Today, there are still many people who prefer to manage their Telegram account via computer and even, through its web version for convenience. In case you did not know, in these cases, there is also the possibility of recording and sharing audio notes in a simple way.
Therefore, below, we explain what you have to do:
- To get started, access your Telegram account making use of the desktop version or its web version, depending on how you prefer.
- Second, proceed to search the chat where do you want to record your voice note and enter it.
- When you are in the mentioned chat, go to the bottom, specifically, where is the text box.
- If you use the computer version, you will see the microphone icon on the right side. If you use Telegram Web, you will find this icon at the bottom of the text field.
- Now, to start recording, you have to click on the microphone icon and hold it down for as long as you speak.
- Followed by this, once you want to finish the voice memo, just release the microphone icon and thus, it will be sent to the other Telegram user.
Discover how to send other types of files to your contacts and Telegram groups quickly and easily
As we indicated at the beginning of the post, Telegram also allows send other types of files quickly and easily.
Reason why, in this section of the post, we will teach you how to share images, GIFs, videos and large files in personal chats and groups or channels of the app:
Without a doubt, one of the main files that are sent through Telegram, are the photographs and images.
Luckily, sharing them with other people from there is a very easy task and in order to clear up any doubts, here we mention each of the steps to follow for it:
- Through any of the Telegram versions, enter your account and proceed to find the contact or group where you want to send your image.
- After you access the chat in question, go to the text box at the bottom and there, look for the attach files icon. If you do it from Telegram Web, you have to locate the camera icon.
- Later, if you are in the mobile app, look for your image in the Gallery section. Now, if you do it with your computer or with Telegram Web, search for that file in File Explorer.
- Once you select the image, you can add the comment you want and then, click or press on “Send”.
While it is true, GIFs They are defined as a series of frames that follow each other and repeat in a loop between 5 and 10 seconds, creating an animation without sound. Given its potential to communicate and transmit emotions in a different way, these can currently be use and share via Telegram to enrich online conversations.
Therefore, if you want to take advantage of these types of files and send them to other users of the application, you should know how do you have to do it correctly. Therefore, before explaining the steps to follow, we limit that, can only be shared from the desktop version and the mobile app (Well, they are not available on Telegram Web).
Without further ado, know how to send GIFs on Telegram:
- Using the instant messaging app on your mobile device or computer, log into your account and proceed to open the chat where you want to share a GIF.
- After that, go to the bottom, specifically in the text field and click or tap the emoji icon.
- Once the box with the different available emojis opens, it is time to choose the tab that says “GIF”.
- Next, you will be able to see the GIFs that you have saved in Telegram (if it is the case) or, search the GIFs that are available on the platform.
- Next, when you find the animation file without sound that you want to send, click on it to send it.
Another of the formats that are most handled in Telegram to optimize communications, are the video files. Which, fortunately, can be sent using Telegram Web, its mobile app or the desktop version of this service.
Therefore, below, we will show you what to do to share videos by Telegram easily:
- As in the previous cases, start the process accessing your Telegram account from the version you prefer to use (mobile, web or desktop).
- Once you log into your account, search for personal or group chat where you want to share your file in video format.
- After entering the corresponding chat, go to the text bar and there, click or tap the attach files icon.
- Later, in the Gallery of your mobile device or through the File Explorer of your PC, it’s time to find the video you want to send.
- Now, select the video in question, add the comment you want and click or tap on “Send”.
- If you carry out this procedure through the mobile app, before sending the video, you can edit or optimize it with the tools provided by Telegram.
Unlike other similar platforms, Telegram is distinguished by admitting the possibility of send large files easily, from your chats. Thanks to this, users should not resort to other apps or services to be able to share large files with the people you chat with online.
In that sense, it is essential to know how to send these files and here, we will teach you step by step:
- Start by logging into your account Telegram, either using its mobile application, its desktop app or its web version.
- After that, search user chat or group chat through which you want to send your heavy file.
- Next, if you are using the desktop version, click the attach files icon which is in the text box.
- Whereas, if you use the mobile app, you have to press the attach files icon and then, select the option “File”.
- But, if you do it through Telegram Web, you should click on the “Send files” icon which is located at the bottom of the text box.
- Now, it’s time to find and choose the file to share. To do so, enter the comment you want and finally, click on “Send”.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉