Today, Instagram is one of the most famous social networks in the world. Since, thanks to its format of social network and mobile application simultaneously, it has captured the attention of a huge audience that, over time, he has become a loyal fan of the platform. In particular, for the different elements that it allows to see and share.
In this sense, in addition to providing the possibility of publishing photos and videos, the platform in question also has a functionality known as “Instagram Stories”. Which basically consists of “stories” with expiration that allow you to share moments in real time and personalize them, in order to display them for a certain time.
As if that were not enough, apart from publishing own stories, the social network has also integrated the possibility of share the Instagram Stories of other users. However, many people do not know how to do it and that is why, In this post, we will explain the steps to carry it out correctly.
What are the benefits of sharing other users’ stories on Instagram?
At present, perhaps the most relevant format in social networks, are the stories. Which, started thanks to Snapchat introduced this concept based on publishing content with expiration date in 2012. Thus, thanks to its great effect on the audience, Instagram Stories were added during 2013 and were listed as an instant hit.
As a consequence, this format is characterized by being a tool with optimal marketing potential that should be used by brands, companies and influencers, beyond the advantages it offers to personal and / or conventional accounts. However, from 2018, the possibility of share stories from other members on this platform.
Being that, a utility that it is only permissible or accepted when you have been mentioned in said update. Otherwise, the option to do so will not be activated in any way. But before that, you will surely wonder what benefits there are in this alternative.
So, for you to be able to get rid of these doubts, below, we mention the main advantages found when publishing Instagram Stories of third parties on your profile:
- You are allowed show your appreciation and your values as a person. Since, from that publication, you can say that you feel gratified because they have taken you into account.
- The fact of share stories from other users, it will also allow you establish strong ties with your followers or your target audience. In view of this, you can encourage greater interaction to relate publicly.
- They are updates that work as a key point to enhance engagement with your community. Thanks to the fact that you can offer an aperitif to your followers to attract their attention, based on these stories.
- Through Instagram Stories post others in your profile, you can motivate your other followers to interact with you that way too.
- If you can motivate people with such content, they will not hesitate to mention you in their stories for you to publish them on your profile and thus, naturally, they will give you greater recognition or visibility with their followers.
Having clarified the above, it is time to point out each and every one of the steps that must be followed to share your own story on Instagram, As for post an update from another member of the social network on your profile.
In addition, since it is a similar process, we will also teach you to do this in your Facebook account directly from Instagram:
To begin, we proceed to explain the procedure indicated to publish your own Instagram Storie, below:
- Initially, you have to start with create your story. To do this, access your social network account with the indicated data and once you are in the Home section, press the camera icon in the upper left corner of the platform.
- After the above, the Instagram camera will automatically open so that proceed to take the photo or video you want to upload there. Although if you prefer, you can also choose an item stored on the mobile, sliding the screen from bottom to top.
- After that, you can customize the new story. Whether adding text, applying filters, making mentions, placing your location, hashtags, GIFs, emojis, etc.
- Once you have prepared the story in question In its entirety, it only remains to share it with your followers. To do this, simply you have to press the icon that says “Your story” in the lower left corner. Thus, it will be published in a matter of seconds.
On the other hand, in case you want to share the story of another member of the social network in which you have obtained a mention, the steps indicated to follow are the following:
- Once you receive the notification from the other user, access the direct message in question.
- From there, you will be able to observe the story in which you have been mentioned and also you will see a button that indicates “Add to your story”, which you must press.
- Automatically, when you perform the previous steps, the content will be displayed as if it were a story created by yourself. So, to share it, You just have to click on “Your story” and that’s it.
In addition to sharing their own stories in Instagram, said platform also provides the required option for publish that content on your Facebook account, specifically, in the stories section of this social network.
Luckily, doing it is very simple and only requires the following steps:
- After publish your own Instagram Store, it’s necessary that Access it through the Home section or from your profile. Of course, by clicking on the circle corresponding to your profile photo, in both cases.
- Followed by that, at the bottom of the screen, you can view several available options, among which is facebook icon. So only you will have to press it to publish that update on said social network.
- So, finally, you must confirm the action by clicking on “Share”.
It should be noted that this procedure It can be executed, solely and exclusively, with those Instagram stories that you publish yourself on the platform. Since, the option for Share on Facebook It is not enabled when you upload stories outside your profile, that is, from other users.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉