Today, TikTok is one of the most famous social networks worldwide and, unlike other recognized platforms, this managed to obtain a greater number of downloads in less time. Which is basically due to its short video format which, bet on entertainment and fun, through all the tools provided by the TikTok video editor.
As a consequence, most people have chosen to make themselves known through said social media app, in order to take advantage of its coverage and optimize your visibility to create an online presence and even become an influential profile. The reason why, TikTok has more than 800 million active users.
Now, one of the best advantages of this Chinese social network is that it allows you to share or export the videos published there with other famous platforms like WhatsApp and Instagram. This being an option that many users are interested in knowing how to handle and because of this, here we will let you know what you should do to publish your TikTok content to your WhatsApp account and your Instagram profile.
By excellence, WhatsApp is the most widely used instant messaging app globally and that is why, it has more than 2,000 million active users in the world. Thanks to this figure, it is the second most popular social network on the planet, after the legendary Facebook. For this reason, users who share videos on TikTok, they are also inclined to publish them via WhatsApp to entertain your contacts and gain visibility.
Fortunately, the social network of Chinese origin supports the publication of your videos on any other social platform, without limitation. However, when doing so, the service does not have the specific option to run it and, therefore, tiktokers have to take other avenues to share their clips on WhatsApp. Either to send it directly to a contact or to upload it in the state.
In this sense, we proceed to explain each step to follow to publish the TikTok videos on WhatsApp, starting from one of the following alternatives:
To a contact
Although there are other techniques, certainly, the one that we will introduce you to here it is much easier to carry out. Since, it simply requires the download of the video from TikTok to send and to choose the contact with whom you want to share said content.
Next, we show you step by step the process to carry out to send your clip to a WhatsApp contact, correctly:
- First of all, log into your account TikTok and from your profile page (in the section “I” from the bottom), Find and open the video you want to send through the instant messaging app.
- Now, viewing the clip in question, go to the right side of the screen and at the bottom, press the three dots to open the options menu.
- Then select the option that says “Save video”. Usually this is in the first position.
- Once you do the above, the system will start saving the clip in question and will show you when the upload is complete with the message “Video saved”.
- Next, access your account WhatsApp Y find the chat of the person with whom you want to share your video, through the contact list.
- After opening the corresponding chat, it only remains to choose the icon to attach files and click on “Gallery” to search there the video of TikTok that you have previously saved.
- By last, press the Send button (the green and white one) so that the content reaches that contact from the instant messaging app.
In a state
While it is true, WhatsApp statuses They also allow you to show videos to your contacts and how it is characterized by being a section of the app that manages to capture the attention of other users in an indirect way, it is considered a good option for display your content created on TikTok.
Taking into account that, in this case, you have at hand two alternatives to publish the clip. Basically the first available option is similar to the process explained above, because the video must be downloaded to be able to publish it. While, the other alternative is based on share it directly from TikTok.
For its part, to begin, we will explain how to share your TikTok videos in a WhatsApp Status by downloading these elements manually:
- Go into your account from TikTok, access your profile Y look for the video you want to upload on WhatsApp.
- After opening the video in question, choose the three dots to see the options menu and there, select “Save video”. Automatically, it will be stored in your gallery.
- Then go to your WhatsApp Y choose the tab “States” to click on “My status” which is the option that allows you to add updates.
- Later, the camera will open from this panel and at the bottom, you can locate the downloaded video to select it.
- To conclude, you only have to press the Send button and immediately, this will be fixed as State in your account WhatsApp.
Now the other option available to do this, consists of doing it directly from the app of Chinese origin. Assessing that, to be available in your account TikTok, it will need to be public. Therefore, if your account is private, it is best to switch to a public account from Settings Y Privacy.
Then do the following:
- Initially, go to your TikTok profile selecting the “I” icon at the bottom from the feed. In order to search and open the video to share.
- After that, choose the three points that are on the side of the screen and once the menu in question is observed, several options will appear.
- At this point, you have to click on “WhatsApp Status” which corresponds to the WhatsApp Status.
- Once this is done, your WhatsApp account will automatically open and there, you have to click on the option “My status” to be published.
On the other hand, both to send your video to a WhatsApp contact and also to upload it in your State, you can use a third-party app. This is known as “Video Downloader for TikTok” and is based on a tool that allows download HD videos from TikTok without watermark and even without having to log in.
In this case, the steps to follow are:
- Start by looking for the address Url of the video to download in TikTok. To do this, open the clip in question from your profile and select the three dots icon. Then, in the section on “Share on”, choose the option “Copy link”.
- Then, when you have downloaded the application in question, you have to open it to be able to paste the link that you copied through TikTok, using the button that says “Copy URL And Download Video” That way, the content will be downloaded there.
- Done the above, it is time to press the share button seen in the lower right corner.
- Finally, among all the available options, select WhatsApp and then choose what you prefer to do (whether to send the video to a contact or present it as WhatsApp Status).
Just as you can share your videos from TikTok in WhatsApp easily, too it is possible to do it on Instagram and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Telegram and even, through email.
To do so, the required process consists of:
- To get started, go to the app TikTok and access your account. Then, from the feed, select the “I” icon which is at the bottom to access your profile.
- From that page, look for the video that you want to share on another platform and choose it to be able to see it.
- Then press the three dots icon which is on the right hand side at the bottom and like this, you will see several options available.
- Now, to post your video on Instagram, you have two options: in the feed and in the stories. To share it as a new post, click on “Instagram” and to publish it only for 24 hours, select “Stories”.
- On the other hand, if you want to share it as a new post on Facebook, you have to click on the logo of the social network. In case you want to send it by Facebook Messenger, click on “Messenger”.
- If you want to show your content from TikTok to your followers of Twitter, you just have to choose the option “Twitter” from “Share on”.
- For more options available on your mobile device, you have to click on “Other” (at the end of all options).
What about videos that are longer than 30 seconds? How do they reproduce in the States?
By default, when sharing videos through the WhatsApp Status, these admit a duration that is totally limited and cannot exceed the time allowed. Which is only 30 seconds and because of this, if the content exceeds that amount of time, it will be impossible for it to appear complete as a single clip.
This is why most users of TikTok who choose to publish their content in this section of WhatsApp, they wonder what happens to your videos if they are longer than 30 seconds; Since the Chinese social network supports the creation and publication of videos of up to 60 seconds. Being this, the biggest doubt to know how these elements are reproduced in the States of the instant messaging app, under that condition.
Thus, we clarify that, if this happens, the video will be played separately for other viewers. This means that your contacts from WhatsApp they will be able to see the entire video in question, but in various clips. The reason why, the app shortens them at a certain point which is when the 30 seconds allowed by the application are fulfilled. However, this way, they don’t look bad in the WhatsApp Status.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉