Slack is the communications platform that has revolutionized modern internal work environments. If you are interested in knowing how to sign in to Slack in Spanish and connect easily and quickly, keep reading this handy step-by-step guide.
The app takes care of provide a private space to facilitate real-time communication. In this way, the tool replaces the use of forums, email and instant messaging applications.
In Slack you have access to multiple features. All the data interacts before your eyes, and allows you to integrate the App with many other useful tools. Learn how to take advantage of this interesting application!.
Learn step by step how to easily and easily log into Slack from any device
The first step to be part of the community of Slack is create an account. You can use the same email address for one or more workspaces on the platform.
Learn step-by-step how to easily and easily log into Slack from any device:
You can do it through a magic link or manually if you have the URL of your workspace.
Here are the steps for both Android and iOS:
- Download the app of Slack since Google Play Store.
- Open the App on your mobile device. Then press “Log in”.
- Press the button “Send me a magic link”.
- In the box that appears, enter your email address. Then press “Open email application.”
- In your inbox, locate and open the mail of Slack.
- Within the mail, press the button “Confirm email address”.
- Finally, to log in, press the button “Following”. In the event that your organization or workspace uses the “Single sign-on (SSO)”, which uses markup language for security confirmations (SAML). You will need to authenticate with the SSO provider that corresponds to your company.
- If you have the Url address of your workspace at hand, you can manually log in with email and password.
In the computer
The process through the computer is carried out through the official application. Keep in mind that, to log in, you will be redirected to the browser, before being sent back to the App.
The steps to follow are:
- Open the Slack App on your computer. Then press “Log in”.
- You will be redirected to your default browser. Then, enter where the email address is indicated.
- If your company or workspace uses the SSO system, you must authenticate with your provider to be able to log in.
- You must verify your email address to receive a confirmation code. When you have received it in your inbox, enter the code in the browser. Your workspace in the app will open automatically.
- If you are a member of several workspaces, you will have the option to access them. You just have to click on “Start” next to the name of the space to which you want to enter.
- If you want to log in with your Google account, press “Log in” in the desktop App.
- Once you are redirected to the browser, click “Continue with Google.” Just select the account you belong to. The workspace in the application automatically opens.
In the browser
The process to log in through the browser is quite simple. You only need to enter the following link:
Then follow these steps:
- On the screen, two options appear. You can enter your email to verify your address and receive a confirmation code in your inbox.
- If your company or workspace uses the SSO system, you must authenticate with your provider to complete the login process.
- Once you receive the code, insert it in the space provided. Your workspace will automatically open in the browser.
- If you are part of multiple workspaces, you can log in to any of these by pressing the button “Start”, right next to the name that identifies each space.
- You can click “Continue with Google” to log in with your Google account. The workspace opens automatically in the browser.
The best tips to get the most out of the Slack tool and be more productive in your projects
Through Slack you can send messages and files to your colleagues to make your work days much more productive. However, the platform is not limited to those functions.
Here are the best tips to get the most out of the Slack tool and be more productive in your projects:
Install Slack on all your devices
If you are a new member on the platform, It is convenient for you to have the computer software and the application for mobile devices. This is how you get your account Slack, or work space this synced across all your computers, no matter where you are. Everything you do will be reflected on other devices, you will not miss notifications and you can resume messages.
Learn to work with channels
Slack’s platform is managed through configurable channels. Through channels, members can exchange messages and share files in real time. These channels can only be created by the administrator. These should be sectioned to deal with various topics. The channels can be public or private, and easy to locate through the search engine.
Show who you are in the profile
Fill your profile with interesting facts it is a fundamental aspect in any web platform. Workgroups can hold more than one hundred members. For this reason, it is important to provide all the necessary information to give a clear idea about your person and image. Keep your photo up to date, use your full name, contact information, job title and hours.
Follow the thread of conversations
Messages are the main means of communication in Slack. These can be: Direct message, general message, or thread message. The latter work to keep the focus on a specific topic. Threads can start from any conversation normal or direct message, through one of the channels enabled in the workspace.
Establish a work schedule
You probably don’t want to receive notifications from your coworkers at a particular time of the day. For it, Slack provides you with the possibility of establish a work or rest schedule. This ensures that the other members respect the occasions when you are not available. Just enter the menu, press “Notifications” and define a schedule.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉