Google play has become the leading mobile download platform for Smartphone with an Android operating system. Therefore, all users of this operating system must make use of it to be able to perform the different downloads of each of mobile apps they want to install on their computers. Basically it is an online store where you can get any type of App either for free or paid.
But like any program, it is not saved from presenting errors in its operation, one of the most common for this App is “The Google Play application has stopped” It is very likely that this notice has already been shown to a large part of Android users. However, this is something that can be corrected through different methods.
Due to this and the concern of different users at the time of presenting this problem with one of The most important App in the operating system, here we will present some of the steps you can take to solve this problem of detention, which will not allow you to access the App.
Steps to solve Google Play Store stop problem
It is very possible that at some point you have received some notification on your mobile informing you that the program has stopped, this is an error that ends up preventing the user from downloading the applications.
It is at that moment where users wonder How can I solve this kind of problem? It is important to mention that there is no single solution to be able to repair this damage, but there are some steps that we can try to be able to regain access to the Android app online store.
Clear the cache
One of the ways to try to fix this type of issue by clearing the application cacheIn this way, the data of the same will be erased, which may be interfering in the operation of the App.
This is a very simple and fast step to carry out, for this you just have to follow the steps that we will mention below:
- To start you will have to enter the menu “Settings”.
- Then you will select “Applications”.
- There you will look for the option of “Google Play Store”
- Once inside the App, you will enter the section of “Storage”.
- Within “Storage” two options will appear, “Delete data” Y “Clear cache” there you will press on the second one, once this is done the entire cache of the online store will have been cleared.
- It is important to repeat this entire process with the “Google Play services”.
- Once inside the services, you will press on “Storage” and there you will press on the option “Clear cache.”
To make sure this method has worked you should close the store completely and try to enter again. Keep in mind that if the problem persists you can try the other steps that we are going to explain.
Clear data and cache
This step is essential to do it first when we present some kind of problem when wanting sign in to Google Play. Usually as long as data is erased and the cache is cleared, problems with the App are usually solved, but it should be noted that sometimes this does not happen and therefore we have to try other methods.
But, in order to ensure that everything runs smoothly it is important to clear the data and cache of the application, there will be eliminated all the data including those that are presenting some type of inconvenience for its operation.
To be able to perform this action, you only have to perform these steps:
- The first thing you have to do is enter the “Settings” Of the device.
- Then enter “Applications”.
- Once you are in this section you will select the icon “Google Play Store”.
- Now you will see the option to “Force closing”.
- After closing the store we will select the option of “Clear cache” and “Clear data.”
It is recommended clear cache and then restart the computer. If the problem continues then it is recommended to perform some of the following steps that we will explain to you.
Update to the latest version
This will be another of the alternatives that can be used when wanting regain access to the Android app online store. However, it should be mentioned that this App will always be updating automatically and silently, that is, we will never notice or receive a notification where we are told that Google Play is updating to a newer version.
But despite this, there is also a way to be able to update the Play Store manually, this is usually done when there is some kind of error in the App that cannot be corrected or when we simply want to have new applications that with our current version do not appear.
In such a way, that in order to carry out this manual update we only have to follow these steps:
- For this you will have to enter “Settings” and then “Security”.
- Once there you will enter “Install unknown applications.”
- Now you have to download the latest version of “Google Play” since here, it is a 100% reliable link to perform any type of download.
- Once you have downloaded the Apk, you just have to search the Android app store file on your phone.
- Your device will be in charge of notifying you when it is going to perform the update, which you will have to accept.
In this way you will be able to do this type of update in a simple wayKeep in mind that the same system will tell you when an update is available.
Other ways to carry out this update are directly from the application of “Google Play”. For this you will have to perform the following steps:
- The first thing you have to do is access from the App icon.
- Once inside the App you will press on the Menu.
- Then you will enter “Setting”.
- Now you slide the screen up until you get the option of the “Play Store version”.
- You just have to press on it and if there is one new version will automatically appear a viso indicating that the store has been updated.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉