In April 2020, Facebook announced that its streaming platform Facebook Live was going to allow broadcasting with other users. This opens a very valuable door for collaborations between content creators of any niche, that will be able to invite other influencers to participate in their lives.
Certainly all experts agree that Collaborations are crucial to growing quickly on social media, and in the world of streaming even more so due to the extreme competitiveness that exist in niches such as coaching or gaming.
In this article we will teach you in detail everything you need to know about this new feature and how to make your first live broadcast with other people. In this way you can take advantage of all the benefits of this type of collaboration for your fanpage or personal brand.
What are the benefits of making couple videos with other FB Live streamers?
The world of social media has become very competitive for several years, so collaborations are positioned as one of the best ways to grow in any niche.
Among the main advantages of doing them we can highlight the following:
- You increase your reach: Although your collaborator may have the same number of followers as you, they may not be the same people, so by making collaborations of this type you will be increasing the reach of your brand as you will show yourself directly to a new audience .
- You grow fasterBy collaborating and exposing your speech to a new audience, you are exponentially increasing your chances of growth.
- You gain relevance and authority: collaborating with other profiles, especially with those that are highly relevant in their respective niche, you generate a positive image of your brand, which will make it gain relevance and authority in the eyes of your followers and those of your collaborator.
Learn step by step how to use the “Live With” function to make videos with 2 people on Facebook Live
Now we will teach you to use this Facebook Live feature to take advantage of all the aforementioned benefits, so that you boost the chances of success of your personal brand through the roof. But before you start you should know two things about these transmissions: the first is that if you transmit from your fanpage, you will be able to invite other users, but never to other pages.
And the second is that you can expel your guest from the conference at any time, in the same way that he can leave it and even reject the invitation.. Also, to save yourself problems, you should know that these broadcasts are subject to the rules of the Facebook community, so you should be careful with the topics and content you share in them.
Let’s see next:
Carrying out a broadcast with a company on FB Live is quite simple, you just have to follow the steps that we are going to explain below precisely:
- What you should do is start a normal stream, this is done by touching the button “Live” found on your home page.
- This will take you to the Live Producer of Facebook Live, where you will have to configure your transmission. Once there, select the option “With a friend”.
- You will now be directed to a screen where you must invite the friends you want to participate in your broadcast, you send it, and you wait for it to accept it.
In the computer
The process for perform the streaming session with company from the computer it is basically the same as from your mobile.
What you should do is the following:
- You must go to the home from Facebook and select the option “Broadcast live” to start your live. After that you will be taken to Live Producer to configure your broadcast.
- Once here you must select “Broadcast live with other people”, and then in “Configure Live Streaming”.
- Now you will have to set up streaming, first putting Name and later select friends that you want them to participate in it. Once the selections click on “Clever”.
- Now you just have to wait for your friends connect to the broadcast and start your interview, discussion or whatever content you have planned together.
Tips to improve the quality of your Facebook Live broadcasts and grow your brand
The live broadcasts are a great opportunity to grow your brand like nobody else.
For this reason, we are going to give you a short list of valuable tips that will help you improve their quality and in turn make your brand grow at the speed of light:
- Plan your broadcasts well: Many think that live broadcasts are mostly improvised, but this is not entirely true. It is important that you plan and draw a roadmap of the topics that will be covered during it. Remember that all your content, including direct content, must have a clear purpose that is to add value to your community.
- Reward your followers: a live broadcast implies that people must allocate a specific time of the day to view your content, so to motivate them to do so, always try to reward them with something different from your recorded videos. This does not necessarily have to be something material, if you make a different and more valuable content, it may be enough. For example, if you are dedicated to the entrepreneurship and business niche, during your live shows you can tell your followers that you will be answering specific questions and doubts about their business. You can also raffle a free advice among those users who are online during your transmissions.
- Promote your broadcasts: Make sure to promote your live shows both on your social networks and in your recorded videos. This should be done in advance so that your followers can make room in their day to enjoy
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉