Is instant messaging application is one of the most popular today, this is how it has a large number of Active users. Therefore, being a widely used tool, they are constantly releasing updates to be able to improve the experience of each of its users.
However, an option that specifically allows us to be able to write to a messaging user without first having to add your contact number to our mobile phone book. Bearing in mind that this is a rather tedious process especially if it is someone we do not know.
On many occasions we come across numbers of external people whom we want to ask or write to for some reason, but we don’t want to save your number. That is why we explain here how to send messages by WhatsApp to a stranger without adding it to the contact list.
How to send a message by WhatsApp to a number without having to add it to the contact list previously on Android or iPhone?
WhatsApp It is one of the most used tools today for what is the communication between people either short or long distance. It is characterized by sending messages instantly which guarantees a fast and safe conversation.
But, on many occasions it becomes a problem when we want to write to an unknown user and we don’t want to add your phone number to our directory, Either because it seems to us a rather tedious process or simply because it is a number that we will not use anymore, either because it is only needed to ask for the sale of a product or transfer a proof of payment.
Therefore, when this happens it will be necessary to carry out some specific methods that allow us write to someone else without first registering their phone number in our Android or iPhone mobile device. It should be mentioned that this is a fairly simple process to perform and which we will teach you below:
Through the WhatsApp API
This method that we will use is extremely simple to perform and for which we will not have to make use of no external application. In such a way, that to be able to write to a unknown number on WhatsApp It will no longer be a problem, for this you will simply have to make use of your mobile browser Y write a web address.
- The first will be open the preferred web browser from your mobile. There you will write the following address in the address bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=NUMBER TO WRITE
- In the final part of the number you will simply have to write the phone number what do you want to send a message or call from the messaging application. It is important to note that you must enter the phone code of your country, in the case of Spain is about 34.
- Therefore, the web address should be as follows: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=34XXXXXXXXX. It is important do not add any space between numbers or symbols such as + to work properly.
- When you have entered the correct web address and press the key “Enter” Two things may appear, the first of which is a window where you are asked if you want send you a message to the following phone number.
- While the other option is to open it directly in the WhatsApp conversation, where you can simply start writing or calling that contact through messaging.
- Note that this will only open if you have entered the person’s number correctlyOtherwise, you will simply see a notice indicating that you have entered a phone number does not exist in WhatsApp.
With the Wa.me website
Another method that we can use is with the url Wa.me, It is worth mentioning that this method is completely similar to the previous one but this time we do it with a different website and which has a simpler url, which will be much easier to remember than the previous one. This will allow us write to an unknown phone number on WhatsApp in just a few steps.
To do this, follow the instructions that we will teach you below:
- Enter your preferred web browser. There you will write in the address bar the following url: htpps: //wa.me/phone number
- In this case we have to replace the phone number for him contact number we want to write to.
- It is important to remember that this number must include the telephone code of the country of origin, in the case of Spain is about 34. Therefore, the web address would be as follows: htpps: //wa.me/34XXXXXXXXX.
- Once you have written the web address and the telephone number correctly, click Enter.
- There the WhatsApp chat so that you can write to the telephone address you have previously inserted.
- That way you can start chat or call a person from WhatsApp not registered in your phone book.
Extra tip: Now it is possible to send a WhatsApp message to ourselves
It is not only possible send a WhatsApp message to a stranger without adding your number to the mobile phone book, but you can also send yourself WhatsApp messages to yourself through a trick that you can do with the help of a computer. It should be mentioned that this method is very simple and easy to perform.
It is important to note that with this method you will be able to send a message to someone you do not have registered on your mobile or even yourselfTo do this, simply follow each of the steps that we will teach you below.
- For send a message to yourself or to another phone number that you do not have registered, You need to ask another contact in your phone book for the favor.
- Then we enter that person’s chat and the following message is sent indicating your own phone number or that of the person we want to chat with without having to add it “Wa.me/34XXXXXXXXX” it is important to note that the 34 is the corresponding telephone code for Spain, In the event that the number is from another country, you must enter the code corresponding to it.
- When you have sent the message to the person of your contacts, the next thing will be to click on the message, a link will be displayed here.
- A new chat with the number that we have previously dialed, either the one that you do not have in the mobile phone book or your own number.
- Please note that you can message yourself like to-do reminders or simply notes that you want to save to have access to it in a simpler and faster way.
- In the case that you do not want to bother anyone to carry out this method, after doing them the first time it is recommended to leave the chat of ourselves open and from there begin to write those numbers with which we want to communicate without having to add them to the mobile.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉