IPhone phones have become one of the most important tools for its users, because with them they have the ability to take pictures, make videos, store notes, contacts, information, see news , among many other functions.
Despite all these tools offered by these smartphones , none of this is completely safe or secure unless some kind of backup is done. That’s why it’s recommended to pass all your phone contacts to your Gmail email, where they will be safe and available whenever you need them.
This is the most efficient and secure way to keep all contacts on your phone. This way, here we explain how you can do it.
Why synchronize your contacts with Google Gmail to save them? Advantages and Benefits
Being able to save the phone numbers on your Gmail mail is a great alternative to being able to safely keep each and every contact you add on your mobile phone, remembering that on many occasions they are often deleted unexpectedly.
Also, it becomes a great option for those moments when we change the Smartphone, if it is lost, where we can simply lose all the numbers in the directory .
There is also the possibility to save them on the SIM , but in case the terminal is stolen or lost, the SIM card will also be lost, so it will not be very useful to have it as a backup.
According to all this, here we present the main advantages and benefits of endorsing the directory in your email:
- There is no storage limit.
- This allows you to save the person’s phone number, photo, address and personal information.
- You can synchronize your phonebook on any phone by simply logging in to your Gmail account.
- More security for your directory.
- Access the phone book on any mobile device or computer.
Steps to pass all the numbers from your address book to Google on your iPhone phone
Passing your entire mobile directory to your Gmail account from the iPhone is a very important task to perform as it will give you more support on each of the numbers you add to the device , taking into account that most of them are of great importance .
To do this, there are different methods or ways to do this, as you follow each of the steps we’ll explain below:
The first method we present is to save contacts from Gmail, for this you will need to use a program or telephony manager called ApowerManager, which will allow you to import your schedule from the terminal directly from the e-mail. To do this, you’ll need to follow each of the steps we’ll teach you:
- The first thing is to download ApowerManager to your computer completely free, follow the link above, it is 100% secure.
- Once installed, you will need to connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB cable.
- When the terminal is connected to the device, a warning will appear on the phone screen where you clicked “Trust”.
- Now you will open the ApowerManager program, and on the main screen of the application you select “Contacts”.
- The next step will be to select the contacts that you want to transfer to the e-mail and finally click on “Export” to transfer all the Vcard numbers from the PC.
- Enter your Gmail e-Mail in your preferred browser.
- When you enter the email, the next thing you’ll do is click “Contacts”, from the drop-down menu you select “More” and then “Import.
- Click the “Choose file” option and find the Vcard file where the calendar was stored to transfer them.
- Once found, the last thing you have to do is select the “Import” option, after a few minutes your entire directory will be stored in your email.
From Google Contacts
Another method we can take into account is to use Google Cotacts , for this it will be necessary to use your iCloud account to make the transfer of the phone book to the email . Therefore, Apple’s cloud service will be a key part of being able to carry out all of this.
For this, it will be necessary to follow these steps:
- To get started, you’ll need to access your terminal settings, then select the icon where your image and name appear.
- Now insert contacts and make sure that this box is activated as it should be green .
- Once you’ve activated this iPhone box with iCloud , you’ll need to take the necessary steps. To do this, you’ll need to enter the email from your favorite browser and go to “Google Contacts”.
- Google Contacts is an email guide exclusively dedicated to this function. When you are inside it you can add your iPhone contacts, to do so, in the menu located on the left side, select the option “More” and then “Import”.
- A new window will then open, where you’ll have to choose where to import from. In this case, select the email “Other provider” .
- At this point, you will have to enter your iCloud account details. Then select “Accept” to start the process.
- Remember that this import process can take a few minutes. This will basically depend on how much information has to be passed on. This way you can start having your address book in your email.
From iPhone Settings
Finally, we teach you how to synchronize your address book with your e – mail from your terminal settings, this can be one of the simplest and fastest ways to accomplish all this.
In this case, you’ll have to perform the following steps:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is enter “Settings” on your Smartphone.
- Then you look for the “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” tab.
- The next thing you’ll have to do is select the ‘Add account’ option, so you can be sure your email account will open to sync.
- A new window will now open, where you’ll have to select your Gmail account where you want to synchronize your address book, in which case you select “Google Account”.
- After that , the synchronization process will begin , keep in mind that this may take a few minutes.
- Finally, on the mobile screen you will see a message where you will be informed that the synchronization has ended successfully.
How do I import the numbers stored on Google into my new iPhone so that I don’t lose my contacts when I switch phones?
One of the advantages we have when saving our phone numbers to e – mail is that we can easily import them to a new mobile device , which will avoid having to add them manually or start requesting them again .
It is worth mentioning that this process is quite simple to perform, for this it will be necessary to follow the following steps:
- Enter the “Settings” menu of your terminal.
- Now slide the screen down until you find the “Accounts and passwords” device.
- Then select “Add accounts”.
- You’ll see different options, here you select “Google Account.
- Now a new window will appear where you have to write your email address.
- When it has been written the right way, click “Next”.
- Enter your Google password and click “Next”.
- Now, in your phone menu, you must make sure that the contact box is activated.
- The next thing to do is press “Save”, it’s on the top right of the screen.
- When you save all of this, it will store your Google account on your smartphone and in turn add the entire calendar to your mobile device.