The energy saving of a battery of a laptop it is useful when you do not have the option to recharge it quickly. So it will allow you to continue working for a while longer.
This W7 tool has some limitations, for example, it causes a drop in laptop performance. But these are not the only inconveniences that this function generates, if you want to know what the others are, you should keep reading.
In this post we will explain everything related to saving energy in Windows 7 and we will teach you the procedure you should do to disable this tool.
What are the limitations of the power saving mode?
When you want to reduce the consumption of your laptop battery you will have to activate the energy saving mode, which will cause the screen brightness to decrease when it reaches the limit set by you. Also, it will make WiFi connection is disabled, so you will not have access to Internet.
But this is not all, you will also make the suspension input is shorter, regardless of the time you have configured for it. On the other hand, when you use the Windows 7 power saving tool will cause some peripheral drivers to stop working.
Learn step by step how to disable power saving mode in Windows 7
When you want to deactivate the energy saving mode on your Windows 7 computer you will have to follow this guide:
- Click on the button Start and go to the tool Control Panel.
- Then select Adjust computer settings.
- Click on Security system.
- Choose the function Energy options.
- Click on the tool Change settings currently unavailable.
- Choose Energy Saving Plan and then click Change plan settings.
- In the countryside Turn off screen choose the option Never as in Put the computer to sleep.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉