Over time, more functions have been added to mobile devices and many of them are tools for which these teams were not designed from the beginning but what the needs of the human being have made manufacturers include them.
One of them are flashlights for both Android and iOS devices, although for many they are not necessary, they are really useful for those moments of darkness where the light fails and there is no one own flashlight. Thus being able to use your own Smartphone as a flashlight in a very easy and simple way.
However, it should be noted that turn on this tool from your terminal It is a very simple way, although sometimes turning it off is not, since on many occasions it usually stays on. In this way, here we will show you how to turn it off and in what other way you can turn it on from your computer. Android and iOS.
As we already mentioned above, this tool has become a very important factor for many users, especially in those moments where it becomes really necessary. That is why today we present you an unusual way to activate the flashlight without the need to enter its App, or turn on the device.
In this way, here we will explain a way so that you can turn it on simply using the volume buttons of your Android, To do this, follow these steps that we will explain below.
- To start with this procedure it will be necessary to install an application called “Power Button Flashlight “ which you will find in Google play totally free.
- Once the App is installed on your mobile device, you must turn on the flashlight, you can turn it on simply by pressing the Smartphone power button. Keep in mind that most of the time you have to press this button three times in a row in less than 3-4 seconds so that it turns on.
- In the event that we do not want to turn it on with this time we can enter the section of “Setting” and modify all this.
- Keep in mind that in order to turn on the flashlight with the volume buttons it will be necessary to activate special permissions, since this comes disabled by factory default.
- To do this you must press on the activation switch “Volume Buttons”, Once this is done, the same App will send you to the process that is carried out in the section of “Accessibility”.
- The next thing will be to look for the option of “Power button flashlight” and said switch is activated.
- Once all this is done, you can start to turn on the flashlight just by pressing the following sequence: “Volume up> Volume up> Volume down”. In the case that you do not want this sequence, you can modify it in the configuration section without any problem.
Trick to turn off the flashlight of your iPhone phone much faster
In the case of The iPhone turning the flashlight on and off is very easy from the control centerHowever, there are other ways to turn it off in a much faster way and without having to open control center.
To do this, just follow the instructions that we are going to explain below:
- The first step is to enter the “Control center”, this you can do sliding your finger down and then up from the lock screen and then tap on the flashlight option to activate it.
- Once it is activated and with the screen locked, press about camera option that appears at the bottom right of your screen, and swipe up.
- Once this is done the flashlight will turn off automatically without the need for you to enter the control center.
This is a very effective and useful method for those times where we are in a hurry and wasting as little time as possible is very valuable.
Solution: What to do if the flashlight of my mobile phone does not turn off?
If you are one of the people who is constantly using the mobile flashlight It is very certain that you have gone through this type of problem, and it is very frequent that both for Android devices like iOS go through this kind of problem. On many occasions when turning on the terminal’s flashlight, everything works wonderfully but, at the time of wanting to turn it off is where the inconvenience comes.
And it is that for different reasons this function in many occasions tends to remain on, which becomes a serious inconvenience for the user, especially if you want to turn off to avoid continuing to consume the battery or for any other reasons.
One of the most common ways to solve this type of problem is rebooting the device, upon restart the equipment can correct up to 80% of the problems that are present. Another way is restore and update Android device in case the problem continues frequently.
Finally, if this problem continues, you can remove the app and install it again or factory reset the phone, in this way you will delete all the files from the mobile, eliminating all those that may be causing the team to work badly But, you have to keep in mind that if you do this, absolutely everything will be erased, leaving you like new.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉