Have a mobile device without installing third party apps it is almost impossible, since these devices have been developed basically for it, to add different apps that help the user to enjoy additional tools to those already offered by the terminal. For this, there are millions of apps available in the official App Store.
However, how to install an application is a so simple and fast process, it is common for users install many of these programs on their smartphones filling up quickly the memory of your computer. This being one of the main reasons why on many occasions they cannot be add more photos to the gallery, download music from the web, install new apps, among many others, since it will simply appear that “There is not enough space in memory.”
If this has happened to you and you don’t know how to get more free space on your mobile and so I can continue storing photos, music and other files, then you will need to take a look at all those installed apps that you don’t use. In this way, here we are going to teach you how to uninstall the apps installed on your iPhone and iPad in a very simple and fast way.
Why should we remove the applications that we do not use from our iOS?
One of the most common mistakes in people is download a large number of applications to your terminal, especially since most of them are completely free For which nothing will be lost in case it does not turn out as expected. This is how, according to different studies, they have revealed that every 6 applications that a person downloads to the smartphone ends up using 1, while the rest continue being installed on the mobile.
Today there are a large number of programs to listen to music, edit photos, games, social networks, among many others, all of which are quite attractive to most people. All this makes users want try each of them arriving a moment where already there is no free space on the device because of so many applications installed on it.
Therefore, power delete apps that you no longer use on your smartphone will help you first of all to free up more space in the internal or external memory of your device, this will allow you to store more images, music, videos or any other type of file you want. Also, by getting more memory space, your device might work Too much faster thus offering a better performance at all times.
Steps to uninstall any application from your iPhone or iPad easily and quickly
If installing a application on iPhone is easy, uninstalling it is even more so, this process is very simple and quick to do so you will not have excuses to start delete all those programs that you don’t use on your computer. This process can be carried out in two different ways which we are going to show you below.
To do this, follow each of the methods that we will explain:
Delete an app directly
- In this case you must find the app you want to delete on your home screen.
- Once you find it you must press and hold the app icon for a few seconds until a menu appears.
- There you will find two options, “Edit home screen” Y “Delete app”, in this case, press the latter and then touch again on “Remove” for this software to be deleted from your terminal.
In case you have subscriptions in some of the applications you want to delete, you may see a possible option to “Cancel subscriptions”.
Another form of power remove these programs from your terminal is by performing the process from the menu “General”, for this you must execute this procedure:
- The first thing will be to enter the section of “General” and there look for the item of “IPhone or iPad storage” so you can see all the applications installed on your smartphone and that you can uninstall.
- Now find the program you want delete and select it, there you must click on the option “Uninstall app” so that it is deleted from your device.
Keep in mind that, once deleted the program from your smartphone, you can look for it again in the App Store and install it whenever you want, simply entering with your Apple ID details.
How to uninstall pre-installed iOS apps step by step?
IPhone devices like Android, Windows computers, Mac, among others it also has a series of programs already installed from factory and which cannot be remove in the normal way as if it is done with apps installed through the App Store. In general, these types of programs already installed are responsible for offering some mobile-specific function and for the which is required of your presence in it.
However, many of them are never used and end occupying space on the computer, thus preventing new tools from being installed or adding new files to the smartphone. Luckily for iPhone users, since the arrival of iOS 10 users can remove these pre-installed apps. For this, it will be necessary that you carry out the steps that we will indicate below:
Remove pre-installed app on iOS 10 or higher
In the event that you have a team of iOS 10 or higher the removal process will be very similar to to remove a third-party app. This is because these teams They are configured so that your users can easily remove factory apps, To do this, perform these steps:
- Find the icon of the app you want delete from your smartphone.
- Now hold it down for a few seconds until your mobile vibrates. There you must click on the cross”.
- And finally select the option “Remove”.
Remove an app pre-installed in versions prior to iOS 10
In the event that your team is one version lower than iOS 10, then you will have to perform a extra procedure to be able to carry this out. In this case do the following:
- To start you must perform a backup on your smartphone.
- To do this, enter the “Settings”, there choose the option of “ICloud”.
- In the new window that appears on the screen select “Backup” and connect the terminal to computer via iTunes.
- Here you must install the new iOS 10 update, for this, enter the “Settings” and then in “General”.
- In the window of “General”, you must select the option “Software Update”, Please note that the device must be sufficiently charged To be able to carry out this installation, it usually takes a few minutes.
- Once iOS 10 version installed, you can perform the steps mentioned above to be able to uninstall factory pre-installed apps.
Apple apps that can be removed
It is important to mention that not all pre-installed Apple apps can be removed, some of them they are permanent Y you won’t be able to remove them despite trying a thousand completely different methods.
In accordance with this, here we offer you a list of apps that you can delete on your Apple smartphone:
- Apple watch
- Find my friends
- Videos / TV
- iCloud Drive
- Voice note
- iTunes Store
Pre-installed apps that cannot be erased
As we already mentioned before not all pre-installed Apple programs can be erased, there is still a small number of them that remain untouchable because they fulfill really important functions in the smartphone which cannot be missing.
In this way, here we show you the list of apps that cannot be deleted from the iPhone or iPad:
- App Store
- Search for
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉