Given the large number of different formats that are handled in the field of documents in networks, have programs that can read each of them can be a real madness. You just have to think about the different versions of Microsoft Word and the problems that a document of a newer version can bring with respect to an old one to discover how, for an apparently insignificant detail such as an update, a text can be completely disassembled, its tables, formats and a long etcetera disappear.
Because of this, Adobe decided in 2008 to standardize the PDF format. It is a file system that unifies all digital documents and it transforms them so that they cannot be modified, but also so that the version used to read them does not matter, since they will always preserve their structure and contents without problems of incompatibilities or data loss.
To read these very practical files, you need have the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed and updated, in charge of being able to view them both on your computer and on your mobile phone. Having the latest update of this program is essential to take advantage of the new functions and improvements that it is incorporating, therefore, know how to update Adobe Acrobat Reader to the latest version it is something quite useful.
Update Adobe Acrobat Reader step by step
Here, we are going to explain how to perform this procedure three very simple ways, as well as what you should do to install it from scratch in the event that your computer does not already have it. If you want to have this fantastic program working correctly, keep reading!
You can do it through the web, with an automated system or even manually. These are the three main ways to update Adobe Acrobat step by step. The three that we are going to explain to you right now.
From the web
First, close any Adobe application you have open, since otherwise, you will not be able to complete the process. Then, follow the steps that we indicate here:
- The first step is go to the official Adobe website, to go direct you can access from here.
- Once inside the web, the Adobe online system will detect both your operating system and the current version of Adobe Acrobat that you use automatically. Thus, It will tell you if there are updates available.
- You can choose if you want an Acrobat extension installed for your browser, if you want to install the McAfee security scan or if you also want your data protection thanks to Safe Connect. These three options are available in three different boxes, divided into the section “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC” Y “Optional offers”. They are optional and in many cases not recommended.
- If there is a new version of Adobe Acrobat available, you will see a yellow button with the text on the far right “Install Now”. Press it and the installer download will begin.
- Find the file you just downloaded and run it for the update to start. The process is automatic, so you just have to wait for it to finish, as you will see it is really easy and intuitive.
You also have the option of decide that update downloads are done automatically, without having to always be pending and looking for reviews of the software. To do this, you must do what we are going to tell you:
- Open the Adobe Acrobat Reader application. Look for its shortcut on the desktop or enter its name in the search box on the toolbar. Windows startup to access the program.
- Once the software is open, go to the menu “Help”, available on the top bar. Click on it and then click on “Search for updates…”, Option available in the drop-down menu that appears when you press.
- Now, Adobe will do a brief internet scan to search for newer versions of the program. If you find any, you can click on “Download and install” to renew. If not, a message will appear saying you have the latest version.
You can leave all these procedures behind to Force an Adobe Acrobat Update Manually. To do this, you must first take a look to find out what version you have:
- Enter the application, through its direct access or the Start bar as we have already explained.
- Go to the section of “Help”And, once in it, click on “About Adobe Acrobat …”.
- In the pop-up window, just look at the section “Version”, just below the name of the large application.
*Note: With the annotated version, all you need to do now is enter any of the following links Through your web browser in those that best suit your operating system that you are using at the moment.
Once inside any of these addresses, it is best to always click on the option available above, that of the most recent update. Do so and you will be redirected to a website with the full details of the download.
Now, just click on “Proceed to Download” and then in “Download Now”. You will be forwarded to a window identical to the one in the previous update section “From the web”. Follow the steps that we have already indicated there to conclude and … ready!.
Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free and in Spanish
In case you don’t have Adobe installed on your computer, and whatever you want is install the latest and current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader in SpanishYou just have to follow the steps that we are going to indicate below:
- First of all we will have to go to the official download page of the program, you can access from here.
- On the page that now appears, the software download and Adobe updates, you have to carry out three previous steps before proceeding with the installation.
- Step 1: Choose the operating system by clicking on the first box and choosing from all the options that appear.
- Step 2: choose the language in which you want the software to be installed. In this case, we choose Spanish (“Spanish”) Out of all those listed, since we want Adobe Acrobat Reader to be in our language.
- Step 3: The last thing to do is choose a version to download. Click on the box and choose the one you want to install from among all the available ones. We recommend that it always be the one that appears above, since it is the most recent and complete.
- Once all this is done, it only remains to indicate if you want to enjoy the “Optional offers”. Check or uncheck the boxes related to McAfee if you want to get its benefits or not. Not recommended.
- Finally, click on the yellow button “Download now”, for the computer to extract the installation file of the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- When the download is complete, open the installer by double clicking on it and let the installation process follow. It’s automatic, so you just have to wait for it to finish.
If you have any doubts or questions, leave them in the comments, it will surely be of great help to more members of the community, thank you! 😉