When it comes to our electronic devices and more specifically the applications we have in them, we want to always be at the forefront and We always seek to have all our apps in optimal condition. But in general we do not have enough time to carry out this task, which can become a torment if we have 30 or more installed.
That is why these types of tasks are already predetermined to be performed automatically without the user’s attention, except to accept or cancel it, at least that is the case in terms of Android devices or iOS devices, but what happens with Windows? More than once we have realized that we are using practically obsolete versions of applications, that could have been updated some time ago, but as time is short and we live wrapped up in our daily activities, we simply do not realize this.
If you feel identified with what you just read, this article is for you, here We will teach you step by step 3 methods with which you can solve the problem of updates of Windows 10 applications, so that you have your computer optimized to the maximum and you can take full advantage of it in your day-to-day activities.
How to update all my apps in Windows 10 automatically?
It is very possible that the new Windows 10 system of our computers comes with certain flaws that prevent Microsoft Store or Windows Store apps from updating automatically, that’s why the first method is the following:
With this basically we are going to “force” the system to update the applications:
- Open the store, for this you will press “Start” and you will select the icon of the “Microsoft Store” in the application list or in the “Start”. You can also find it in the task search bar located at the bottom.
- Now you have to look for the updates, once with the store open you will click on the 3 points in the upper right corner, and then you will select the first option that says “Downloads and updates”.
- Then you will force to update, in the new screen displayed you will press the button that says “Get updates”. This will show all the apps that are installed, but need to be updated.
- You will only have to start the downloads that will be made one after the other, non-stop, as long as you are connected to the internet. At the end you will have all the applications perfectly updated to the latest version.
This method must be performed periodically to avoid delays, But if you don’t have enough time or you just forget to do it, the second method is for you then.
We will activate this option so that the updates are made automatically without us having to do them.
So when there are new versions they are done quickly:
- Open the “Microsoft Store”, like the previous explanation you can find it in “Start”, in the application list or on the taskbar.
- Go to the “Setting”, you will select the 3 dot button located in the upper right part of the screen and this time you will select the second option of the menu that says “Setting”.
- Automate updates, on the screen “Setting” you will see that the first option that comes out is “Update apps automatically”, it is probably disabled. To activate it, you will only click on the pin to enable it.
With this second method completed, your computer will update the apps automatically every time a new version is released. But It is very possible that some of them are not updated with the previous methods and for that we have the third method.
Pach my PC Updater program
This program has left us speechless and it cannot be better than it already is, because it takes care of updating and also optimizing your entire computer in a brutal way. With this you do not have to deal with any installer, since the apps and programs are installed and updated without you practically noticing. How does it work?
Being in the Apps function, you can click below where it says “Re-Scan installed apps” to make a scan of the tools you have installed Let’s see which one needs updating. Or you can browse the more than 300 that are arranged by categories such as: plugins and accelerators, browsers, multimedia playback programs, antivirus, among others, which will surely be very useful.
As you can see in the image the apps that appear in green will be the ones that are updated, those that appear in Red are the ones that need updating and black are the ones you need to install on your computer to optimize its performance.
Once you have selected all the ones you want to install or update, you must click on the button that says “Perform (X) Update“located in the lower right corner. This way you will see how everything you have selected is updated.
Solution: Error updating Windows 10 apps
It is likely that even with the 3 previous methods you cannot update and even download the applications from the Microsoft store, because When you start downloading the update you get an error similar to this.
This is due to a code error in Windows 10. If your problem is that you cannot install or download applications from the store then we have two more methods for you, which will definitely solve your problem
Be able to install applications
This step it will help you install applications without errors. Many times this happens due to the location assigned to the downloads, which is why it must be changed.
- Open the “Setting” Windows 10. This is from “Start” and once there you must click where it says “System”.
- Assign the installation address in the system settings. Then go to the left side menu where it says “Storage”.
- Go where it says “New content storage location” and make sure it is as the picture. By default the applications should be saved in the “Disk C”.
- Once this method is finished you should be able to download apps without errors.
Download app updates
As we mentioned earlier these types of errors are present when we have more than one disk in our computer, That is why we must keep an eye on it and verify that everything is in order.
- Open the “Setting” Windows 10.
- Move the applications to the main disk and click where it says “Applications and features”.
- Then you will go down with the navigation bar until you find the application you need to update and you will move it to “Disk C”as it is the default.
- Finished this they should already be updated automatically any of the apps.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉