Live videos are one of the most used resources today to connect with audiences. One of the main advantages of this type of material is that they tend to be much more natural, spontaneous and interactive.
One of the most used platforms in the world for this, is Facebook Live. The reason is that it gathers a large number of properties in your favor. Among the most valued in the field of marketing, is the function of the external featured links.
Thanks to them, the user is oriented towards another direction to make a purchase or contract. Here we will teach you How to create external featured links from your live broadcast on Facebook Live ?.
As the name implies, external featured links They are URLs that are shown permanently during the live with the aim of directing user traffic to a particular website. This resource is used to direct the public to information that is of importance.
For example, if your Live is about the launch of a brand or service, you can establish a prominent link that takes users to the web where they can hire or buy. Also, once streaming starts, it is possible to control exactly when the link will be displayed featured to viewers. It is worth mentioning that this element has to be configured before starting the “Live” and it cannot be edited once the stream starts.
As we already explained, using external featured links in FB live is a great idea for increase sales of a product or service. However, this is roughly the main benefit. Out of that, there are a number of other advantages worth mentioning.
Next, we share a list:
- Generate greater visibility of your brand: as it makes people who are interested in knowing more about your brand, click on the link and visit your purchase or hiring website.
- Improve user experience: no one likes to feel like they are aggressively selling a product or service. To avoid that, it is an excellent idea to do a live on a topic related to your brand and, at the end of the broadcast, remember that there is a prominent link for those who want to know more.
- Allows you to reach your target audience: This happens because it makes those really interested, dare to enter the link.
- Increase engagement: you deliver an image of credibility and transparency to users, allowing them to be encouraged to commit to your brand.
- Redirect traffic to your website: if you set a link as featured, you redirect traffic from Facebook Live to your website.
- Identify the interest of consumers: A good way to find out how many people are interested in your launch is through the featured link on Facebook Live. This is because it allows you to track the traffic or actions that people took with that link.
- Increase the conversion rate: Establishing a link to a service or product that you offer transmits trust and closeness. Both aspects are fundamental pillars to lead the public to make a purchase.
The use of featured links It is recommended for draw the attention of users or to redirect them to information that is of interest or adds value. For example, if you are broadcasting the launch of a new product, having the website where you can buy as a prominent link is ideal.
To be able to add external featured links during your broadcasts, follow the step-by-step guide:
- Login in the tab Featured link within Live Producer.
- Write a description and a link to the website.
- Press in Keep.
- Streaming begins.
- When i start, click the option Show located in the left column. This will show the link to the public.
For Finalize, remember use this resource wisely. This means that you must set a featured link that really is of interest to your target audience. In this way, you increase the reliability in your brand.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉