Today there are several methods to access the Internet such as modem and USB. In addition to them, we can also use the Smartphone so that our computer can connect. Most phones today have the ability to share your mobile data, for this reason they make accessing the web more practical.
Sometimes it becomes indispensable Internet access at any time, no matter where we are. In those moments you can use Thetering, but surely you don’t know how to do it. As incredible as it may sound, this is a very easy process to do but very few people even know that they have this function on their mobile.
So that you stop being part of that group of people and can make the most of your terminal, In this article we are going to teach you how to turn your Android, iOS or Windows Phone into a modem using the Thetering function. In this way you can make any of your devices have internet in any place where you have good telephone coverage.
There will be opportunities in which we will not have a WiFi network to be able to use it or our connection may also be failing and we need have internet connection somehow. For this reason, we will show you how you can use your mobile device to share the network. In this section we will mention how to do it both from your Android mobile device such as iPhone or Windows Phone.
Regardless of the version of your Android mobile device, it has the necessary functions to become a WiFi antenna to transmit the connection with a computer. Next we will explain how you can use your computer to continue accessing cyberspace.
- Go to the tab “Menu” on your device and click “Settings”.
- Proceed to enter the part of the “Wireless and networks” and touch on “More”.
- Depending on the operating system they may appear with different names which could be “Modem and WiFi Zone”, “Internet Sharing” or as “Connection via USB modem and My WiFi zone”. When you see any of these options you will have to access it.
- Finally, you must select an option called “Portable WiFi zone” and flip the switch to turn it on.
Your iPhone device also has options built into the equipment to be able to use this function called tethering, where we turn our mobile into a wireless router with which we can access or websites.
- First you must access the tab “Settings”.
- Next, a pop-up window will open where you will have to press “Mobile data” and give it touch on it to access.
- Then you will have to activate option where does the tab appear “Share internet”, so that you can carry out the process you will have to slide the switch right next to it to activate the option.
- Later if you have already activated the previous option, you have to go to “Settings” and then to “Share internet”. In this way you can already share your mobile data with other devices.
Windows Phone (Windows 10 Mobile)
With the operating system “Windows PhoneNow known as Windows 10 Mobile, you can also access the web by sharing your mobile data. Here we mention how to do it with a few simple steps.
- You must access “Settings” from the options of your mobile.
- You will have to activate an option that will appear called “Share internet”.
- A tab will appear where you will have to put a network name and therefore a password.
- By performing all the above steps, a new WiFi network will be created instantly, where You will have the option to choose or select with whom you want to share the use of this network for greater security.
As you have been able to observe through each step that we show you in this article, It is possible to provide a WiFi network from our equipment so that other devices can connect and access cyberspace either to find essential information or for leisure.
The best of all is being able to do it from any operating system, in this case we could explain how to do it from iPhone, Android and from Windows Phone So that depending on which one you have, you can do it without any problems and you can carry out the process properly and very easily.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉