A good tool what can you to use in PowerPoint is to incorporate sounds into your presentations. This function will be ideal when you need work with images and transitions within the same slide.
The result you will get with this will be that you achieve grab readers’ attention, enhance the professional look of your work, and get an exclusive design of the slideshow.
If you want to know how you can insert sounds in your presentations, we invite you to continue reading. We are going to quickly explain the step by step to carry out this task and what types of sounds you can use.
What kinds of sounds can my slides contain?
A sound animation effect can be incorporated into a text, to an object, to a shape, to the transition from one slide to another and to the images clip art that you can get from the Internet or hosted on your computer. You can also add audio to graphics, SmartArt drawings, and hyperlinks. Finally, if you prefer, you have the option of adding different types of sounds to text boxes.
Learn step by step how to insert sounds in your PowerPoint presentations
When need to insert sounds in your PowerPoint presentations You must follow this step by step that we show you below.
Go for it:
The first thing you will need to do is enter the image on the slide and then continue with this guide:
- Select image by clicking on it.
- Then go to the tab Insert and look for the option Multimedia.
- Choose the tool Audio.
- You will see two options, Audio on my PC Y Record audio. If you choose the first you can choose a file with an audio format that is compatible with Powerpoint and add it on the image. On the other hand, if you choose the second option, that is Record audio, incorporate an audio recorded with the microphone of your computer.
- For this last tool you will have to enter sound name which you want to record and click on the button with red circle. When you’re done click the button Stop.
- Choose the duration time and select when the audio will start.
Then you will have to go to Animations, to select Add animations and configure with the rest of the slide so that the animation is coordinated.
If you are looking to incorporate a sound into the transitions, you should follow this step by step:
- Go to the tab Transitions.
- Choose the model in which you want your slideshow.
- Then click on the tool Sound located in the group Intervals.
- Click on the function drop down menu and choose what type of sound you want to repeat when the transition occurs.
- Then, choose the duration time and if you want it to appear when you click the mouse or after a time interval.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉