WhatsApp can be considered as the most used instant messaging service of all time. This social network manages to shorten the distances between people so that they can communicate quickly and directly. However, as incredible as it may seem, this one is not official on all devices. On Android it is an important application that can even be used from the computer with its WhatsApp Web version, but on Tablet and iPad It is not yet possible to acquire it, or at least not from the Play Store or Apple Store.
Fortunately, There are some “tricks” that can be put into practice to make this famous platform can be used on Android Tablets or iOS iPad. Although this word sounds complicated, the reality is that executing them is extremely easy and anyone can apply them without problems on their devices.
If you want to know all the details of how to do it, in the article that we present below we will provide you with a series of steps to configure WhatsApp Web in the right way. Likewise, we will show you an application to make using it more comfortable for you.
Steps to install and configure WhatsApp Web on your tablet
Despite the fact that this device has been on the market for a while, the developers still refuse to support this application. But, we can still enjoy the experience using a method that we will present to you below.
Use on Android tablet
Messaging is always in constant updates, but strangely it has never allowed the fact of having a version for Tablet on Android. Surely like many, you have to choose to use the WhatsApp web option.
Even though there is no extension on Google Play To install it, there are two ways to use it. The first is download it manually downloading the APK file from this link. Notably you will not be able to have the application open on two computers, that is, on your mobile phone and on the Tablet, because they have to be used as different lines.
The second way is using your desktop version, in this case if you can use the same line for both computers, since the client authorizes it. To do this, you must do the following:
- Open the Chrome browser on your Tablet and authorize the option to “View as a computer.” This can be located in the tab “Options” of the same.
- Then you will have to access Whatsapp.com from the web from this address: web.whatsapp.com
- When you enter the page you must go to your mobile device and enter the messaging.
- Then touch “Menu” > “WhatsApp Web”. This will take you to “Scan the code”, for this you must go to the browser on your Tablet and scan it.
- When performing the previous step all conversations on the network will be synced with your Tablet and you can use it without problems.
Application to use WhatsApp Web for Android
At times it can become tedious having to place “View as computer” every time we want to access the application, this is because the computer changes its settings and does not remember that we want to see the web in this way.
It is for this reason that there are applications to solve this problem, one of them TabletMessenger, You can find this in the Google Play store.
An app for all types of Android Tablet that will help you to have and synchronize multiple messages on a single platform, in order to comfortably view your messages without having to use the browser.
The steps to follow are the same as we would take if we wanted to connect to your website:
- Login to TabletMessenger with your Tablet and select “WhatsApp”. Wait until the QR code appears.
- Opens “WhatsApp” on mobile device, select “Menu”> “WhatsApp Web”.
- Scan the code on the tablet with the camera of your mobile and voila, you’re in!
Use on iOS iPad
As in Android, one of the faults of the Apple Store is that it is only available for smartphones. However, you can use it as in the previous case by the browser. It happens in the same way, the device where you have installed the social network you will have to have it close to be able to access when needed.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPad to access web.whatsapp.com
- It will take us to the main page of the application courier.
- The trick is that to load the web version of the messaging service correctly, you must enter the button “Share” that appears right next to the address bar and touch on “Desktop Version”.
- Another way to get this option is touch on the search bar and slide your finger from top to bottom. You will see that a kind of menu will open where you must select “Desktop version”.
- Then you will have to access the social network “WhatsApp” using your mobile device.
- Within this you must search “Settings” and then head over to the option “WhatsApp Web” pressing on it.
- All that remains is to scan the “QR code” that appears on the official page. Once this is done, all your conversations will be linked.
Application to use WhatsApp Web on iOS
WhatsApp in recent times has incorporated new functions, so many expect that soon there will be a solution and therefore an update that allows using this network as it should on the iPad. Perhaps the main reason that has led to Mark Zuckerberg Failure to do so is the company’s own messaging strategy.
For now, another way to do it in a simple and more comfortable way is through an application. Chat for WhatsApp, This app is free and works exactly the same as the native version for mobile phones. With it you can send and receive messages on all devices, iPad Mini, iPad Air, or iPad Pro.
The steps are the same as how we connect on the web:
- Open PadChat on your iPad.
- Select the app “WhatsApp”.
- Enter the “Menu” from the network from your mobile phone, then to “WhatsApp Web” and finally to “Scan the QR code.”
- Scan the QR code and ready.
As we well know, Whenever we do this we must keep the device where you have installed the social network nearby, so that it does not present problems when using the tool in desktop version. This is because if the mobile is too far away, the signal can be lost and therefore disconnected. The same happens if the device is turned off or restarted.
Until they update a version that can be expressly downloaded for Android Tablet or iOS iPad, this may be one way in which we can use it and if it works, why not use it? So it is time for you to use all these steps that we leave you so that you too are one of the users who can access in this way.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉