The privacy of our social networks is a crucial question at this time. Staying protected from attacks and leaks by virus and intruder parts has become a constant concern.
But taking care of them not only includes a passive action of update antivirus and passwords. It is also necessary to know what are the tools that uses a person who wants access our digital privacy without permission.
That is why we will show you in this post, what are the ways that a person has to access our Facebook profile, look at private photos and even steal passwords. And thanks to this information, to be able to be prevented from future attacks or identity theft.
Steps to look at photos and private profiles on Facebook without them being among our friends
As we mentioned before, there are different gadgets that can be used to access the private content of certain accounts. These tools can also arise from a parent’s need to monitor their child’s activity.
Whatever the case, we will show you four ways to access a profile:
This is an application that works from spywere. And it can show locations, calls, photos, messages, social media activity, etc. To use it, the perpetrator must perform these steps:
- Login to my.spyzie.com and create or access an account. This platform offers a paid version with more features.
- Provide the requested information about the victim’s device (currently available only on Android).
- This is the most complicated step, since you must have access (even for a moment) to the target phone. In it, enter Settings, Security and allow the download from a third-party source.
- Using the phone’s browser to spy, go to the Spyzie website and download the file .apk.
- At the end of the download, press “Install”.
- Run the software downloaded and login with data of the perpetrator’s account.
- When you have finished granting access to the program, press the button “Start Monitoring”, the application provides the option of not creating an application icon and running in stealth mode.
- To access the information collected, the perpetrator you must enter your details on the Spyzie website.
- In the case of Facebook, the option must be activated “Characteristics of States”.
From a fake account
Do you really know all your Facebook friends? A question that we must to be sure that we do not have any stowaways in our contact list. Thus it is important to properly configure the advertising of our profile. As well as the information that we share in our publications.
A fake profile does not necessarily imply that a natural person wants to have access to our photos and others. There are, globally, accounts that are responsible for obtaining data from the profiles when accepting requests.
Stealing your password
It is achieved through spyware and other sophisticated methods. The spyware Y keylogger are the order of the day to obtain data from users of different platforms, how can we be victims of them? They inhabit illegal download sites, adult portals, illegal applications, etc.
They can enter our device from advertising banners, deceptive windows or simply by entering a site:
- To prevent these attacks, it is advisable to keep your antivirus updated.
- That they also link with the browser.
- Unsafe sites should also be avoided (http).
- Do not download pirated programs.
- Do not share personal data by messages, such as passwords, credit card numbers or bank accounts, or any other that serves as an answer to the security questions requested by the sites.
Via Facebook ID
If the person has not configured their privacy to the maximum level, it is possible to see who they like, comments, photos in which they have been tagged, among others. It should be clarified that this method does not work for 100% private profilesBut if it works it won’t even notify the victim.
In order to do this, these steps must be carried out:
- Enter the profile of the person in question.
- Copy the username. It can be found at the URL https://www.facebook.com/“User name”.
- On an empty space on the site, press the secondary button and choose “View source of the page”.
- A new tab will open with very extensive code.
- Press the keys “Ctrl + F”, in this mode the search option will open.
- Enter the following term without quotes “Profile_id”. Then hit Enter.
- The results of the same will be highlighted. You must copy the numbers that follow from “Profile_id =”.
- The number mentioned is the profile ID. That we must copy into a notepad so as not to lose sight of it.
- Open a new web browser window or tab.
- Job “Https://www.facebook.com/search/0000000000000000” on the steering bar.
- Replace the zeros with the ID you just got.
- Finally, add the code of what you are trying to observe at the end of the sequence. These are the references:
- “/ Photos-tagged”. Photos in which the person was tagged
- “/ Photos-of”. Photos uploaded
- “/ Photos-liked”. Photos to which he put “I like”
- “/ Photos-commented”. Comments on other people’s photos
- “/ Pages-liked”. Pages you like
- “/ Groups”. Groups to which it belongs.
We recommend that you do these steps with your own profile, to find out how much information is visible to users who follow this method.
List of the best applications and tools to “spy” on private profiles on Facebook alternatives to Spyzie
There are other applications that endanger the privacy and security of social network profiles. We will mention the five most used:
It is an extension for Google Chrome. It is available for free. It allows you to enter the Facebook images and photos of people without necessarily being friends. It allows to observe, among other options, view photos in which the person has been tagged objective.
With similar functions to Spyzie, this application only works on Android phones and tablets. It has a single version and is paid monthly or annually. In addition to viewing the victim’s profile, you can access contacts, view battery charge, GPS location, etc.
With added value, it also works in iPhone. Allows access to Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, and others.
It is best characterized as a program of Parental control than as a spy. But at the end of the day it can fulfill the same function. It allows access to Facebook, but it can also record calls and locate the mobile on the map in real time.
It allows you to view different applications such as Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. You have access to the camera as well as the gallery of the same. It is capable of displaying saved passwords and user names.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉