The internet speed is a fundamental aspect so that you can enjoy Youtube. Because of this many people suffer cuts and interruptions because do not know what is the correct telephone rate to watch streaming.
If you want to know what is the ideal speed to watch YouTube without interruptions, you will have to continue reading because we will explain to you precisely how much browsing data the videos of this platform.
In addition, you will be able to know the step by step to see the data consumption from your mobile. Do not miss any paragraph, if you want to enjoy YouTube at the highest level.
What is the ideal internet speed to watch YouTube without interruptions?
The ideal internet speed to watch YouTube will depend on the quality of the video. But if you do not want to have interruptions or cuts, you will have to contract a rate that reaches the 15 Mbps. In this way you can see in quality 1080p without any problems.
How much browsing data do YouTube videos consume?
As we told you in the previous paragraph, the quality of the videos that exist on YouTube will be the determining factor so you can know how many megabytes of navigation you need to watch without interruptions.
Next, we will show you for each video quality:
- Between 180p to 320p: this is the quality more low that have the videos. For this reason, you will not need many megabytes to be able to enjoy multimedia content. That is, if you have a rate of 4 Mb It will be enough.
- 480p: for this type of format you will need a speed of 4 Mb.
- 720p: you will need to play a video of this quality around 10 Mb.
- 1080p: in case you want to access videos in Full HD quality you will need to have a speed between 14 to 18 Mb.
- 4K: If what you are looking for is to fully enjoy the videos in the highest quality, you will need to hire a rate that is around 150 Mb for data transmission.
- 8k: you will have to contract a rate that supports around 500 Mb so you can see this kind of quality in your videos.
Learn step by step how to see the data consumption of YouTube and other applications on your mobile
To see the data consumption of YouTube and other applications on your mobile you will have to perform these steps:
The steps will depend on the version of the operating system you have on your mobile. So we will show you a general guide in which you can change some name of the tools, but not the process.
Follow this procedure to find out how much data YouTube is consuming:
- Click on the option Settings, which you can find at the top of the screen if you slide your finger down.
- Choose Use of data.
- Find the tool Connections and click on it.
- Choose Mobile data to find a graph with the total consumption of megabytes you have in a billing period. Below this drawing you will find a list with the applications ordered according to their consumption. Search YouTube to know the data usage.
Go to the menu of your iPhone and follow these instructions:
- Look for the option Setting and click on it.
- Then select Mobile data.
- You will see a screen that will indicate the current period, roaming, consumption of the system service and a list of all applications that you have installed on your mobile. Find the YouTube app to find the consumption that this platform had.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉