If what you are looking for is to get the most out of Youtube you will need to know what is the library tool for which is located on the home screen.
With this function you can access different types of content and use them in your videos. So that you know better what it is about, We have prepared this article with detailed information.
We will also talk about how the content is organized in the sections that the YouTube library has. Finally, we will explain the advantages of using the content of the library and how monitoring and copyright influence it.
What is the YouTube library and what is this section for?
The library of YouTube is a tool found in the Home of the platform and is used to sort videos that you have already played or want to watch later. In this way, you can access different playlists created before and to the streaming you have purchased. You will also be able find free music and music effects that you can use in your videos. You can do this as long as you refer to the author and the library of Youtube.
Sections of the YouTube library How is content organized in it?
The YouTube library sections are as follows:
- Record: in this part of the library you will find the videos you have played. They are arranged chronologically and in descending order.
- See later: This is a category that allows you to sort the videos that you liked or want to see at some point. Therefore, every time you look at content you want to save it to watch it again or when you are browsing your feed and find a video that interests you, you can add them in this section.
- Playlists: You will find the name you assigned to a list to save videos according to certain characteristics.
- Videos I like: all the times you give Like any video, they will be saved in this part of the library.
- Shopping: If you made content purchases, you can access them through this folder.
What are the benefits of using content from YouTube library?
When you use the library of Youtube You will have the great advantage of being able to sort all the content that you liked or what you want to see in the future. This will help you find, quickly, any video you need. Further, you will be able to get free audio music and sound effects that you will use to include in your videos and thus obtain better results to impact your audience.
Monetization and copyright How does the content I download from the audio library affect my videos?
When you see a video attribution icon next to the name it means that you will have to indicate its origin and confer that content on its author. That is to say, you will have to give credit in the description of the video that you upload to the name of the artist. But when you want monetize videos in which you have used free music from the library, You can do it without any problem, as long as you clarify that you downloaded the content from that YouTube function.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉