Know the YouTube monetization system will help you earn money in a faster way with the videos you upload to the platform. For this you will have to know how this system works and what are the requirements that you must meet before monetizing.
In this article we will talk about everything related to YouTube monetization and we will help you understand how the platform pays. That is, if you do it through visualizations or by type of ad.
You will also find a list of alternative platforms to YouTube They also pay to upload original videos.
What is YouTube monetization and what are they for on the platform?
The YouTube monetization serves to stimulate creators to upload original content and earn money from their videos. It also serves to keep the platform running. The monetization of Youtube serves for encourage creators to upload original content and earn money from their videos.
It also serves for keep the platform runningFor example, profits are used to pay for servers, domains, engineers who maintain the site, and creatives who make improvements to the user experience. You must bear in mind that not everything is being YouTube partner to earn money with your videos. You can also use other methods that will also be profitable and effective for advertisers.
You can choose any of the options that we will show you below:
- Direct advertising: you must take a good look at what content you want to sponsor on your channelBecause if the product has a bad reputation or is bad for users, it can harm your personal brand.
- Affiliate Products: we will tell you the same as we told you in the previous paragraph, you must be very careful when promoting these products. Do not cheat your subscribers, otherwise you will lose credibility on the platform.
- Act as an influencer: If you get a significant number of followers, this is an advantage you have when creating your own personal brand in a channel of Youtube. For this reason, you can promote products through special contracts.
What are the requirements to start monetizing the videos on my YouTube channel?
There are several requirements that you must fulfill to have advertising in your videos, which are not difficult to comply with, but you have to be careful not to break the rules.
- First you have to reach 1000 subscribers on your channel Youtube.
- You must have 4 thousand hours of views in the last 12 months.
- You have to Accept the terms and conditions of the community of Youtube. So you should limit yourself when talking about certain topics that go against the philosophy of the platform.
- You must produce creative and original content frequently.
- Be in a country in which it can be applied to the program monetization.
- Have an account Google Adsense.
How does YouTube pay? By views or by ads?
YouTube pays for ad viewsHowever, there is an equation for the calculation called CPM, which is the cost of a thousand views. That is, how much a video earns on average for each 1000 views, but you have to be careful because this is not like they pay you a thousand reproductions.
If speaking from a statistical point of view, each 1000 views you get that between 10% and 18% are ad views too. So that percentage would be the one that you actually get paid out of the 1000 views. From all this it follows that Youtube It encompasses everything and gives you the data of what you get on average per 1000 views.
List of alternative platforms to YouTube that also pay you to upload videos
Next, we will show you a list of alternative platforms to YouTube with which you will also be able to earn money by uploading your videos:
With Facebook you can earn money by publishing videos on your Fan Page, you just have to meet these requirements:
- To have 10,000 followers.
- 30 thousand views at least 1 minute.
- The duration of the contents must be at least 3 minutes each.
- The content must comply with the conditions of the Facebook community (they are very strict when accepting a Fan Page that does not comply with its terms and conditions).
This is the portal that is constantly growing. It is a community dedicated to gamers and their way of earning money is related to when they play a game. That is, if the streamer is playing a video game and the person who is watching buys that game, the gamer earns a commission of 5% for advertising. You can also receive donations of users who are watching the live.
This platform was launched long before Youtube Y has two types of monetization, which are the famous Pay Per View where visitors pay to look at one type of content. The other method of earning money is Tip Jar which consists of receiving donations for each video of interest to the community that you upload to the platform.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉