A Easter eggs, or “easter eggs”, according to its translation into Spanish, are data or activities hidden in the history of some audiovisual or literary medium. They can be references, secret messages, or a mini-game. They are usually difficult to find, but are often visible to the naked eye.
Google’s creative team is adept at letting little surprises scattered on the biggest and most popular search engine that exists on the Internet. Easter eggs that add an unexpected and interesting touch to search results.
From a simple command that clutters your screen, to an interactive video that works like a video game. To attract the curiosity of users, Google makes use of its famous Doodles.
What is a Google Doodle and what is it for?
The google doodles They are special designs that commemorate or celebrate a particular event, and momentarily modify the usual Google logo on the home page.
Each doodle is made for a special reason. When you click on the design, you will automatically be redirected to the search result that corresponds to the story of the day. Originally, doodles were limited only to dates of global importance, however, today they are more culturally relevant.
At first, doodles were just an alternative design to the Google logo. Now, are part of complex and informative experiences. They can be animated videos, audios, and even games. The latter are the most striking, given that they stand out for their simplicity and being entertaining.
List of Top 30 Doodle or Google Hidden Games You Can Play Without Downloading Anything
Google is a factory of mysteries and curious facts. Not only do their doodles feature interactive games or animations. It is also possible to find hidden mini-games on the platform after doing a simple search with the right words, and without the need to download some tedious software.
Then, We present a list of the best hidden games on Google:
- T-Rex Run: It is one of the most popular games of the new digital age. They can only be played when the computer or mobile device is without an Internet connection. When a message appears on the screen with the dinosaur, you can press any key, or click, to start the game.
- Pac-Man: It appeared on the website for the first time in 2010. It is the classic game developed by Bandai, but adapted to the search engine’s digital platform. You just have to enter the term “Pac-Man” in the box, and with the arrow keys you can move the friendly character.
- Tic tac toe: Worldwide it is known as Tic-Tac-Toe. Its peculiarity is that you do not play with another player, but against Google’s artificial intelligence. In order to play, you must enter the terms “tic-tac-toe” in the search engine; you will see a small board appear.
- Lonely: The quintessential classic card game. Although you can play it from your computer without further complication, Google also offers you the possibility of playing from its platform. Just enter the term “solitaire” in the search engine and that’s it. You can choose the level of difficulty you prefer.
- Minesweeper: By entering the term “Minesweeper” or “Minesweeper” in the Google search engine, you will have access to the classic computer game. It consists of three levels, which represent the degrees of difficulty, so the last one is the most complicated.
- Snake: Many Nokia users will remember this classic game. It consists of directing the snake towards the sandwiches that appear randomly. The reptile will increase in size, and you must be very careful not to collide with the tail. Enter the term “Snake” in the search box to play.
- Dices: Craps are popular in games of chance. When entering the terms “Roll dice” or “roll a die” in the Google search engine, a cube will appear on the screen. At the bottom is the menu, where you can select the number of sides the die can have.
- Breakout: There are many versions of this game, however; the original was developed by Atari in 1976. To play, you must search for the terms “Atari Breakout” in the “images” tab. Immediately, the images will turn into blocks that you must destroy.
- Flip coin: It is a game to entertain friends for a while when making bets. You must enter the terms in the search engine “heads or tails” or “flip a coin”. Immediately a coin will appear that turns automatically. When falling, you will get the option to turn it again.
- Metronome: The metronome is a musical tool that allows you to know the beats of a musical composition. When entering the term “Metronome” In the search engine, you can control about 218 beats per minute of a rhythm.
- Earth day quiz: Enter the terms in the Google search engine “Earth Day quiz” and a mini-game will appear on the screen where you must answer multiple choice questions to determine what type of animal you are.
- Animal Sounds: It is a didactic game for the little ones at home. When entering the words “Animal Sounds” In the search box, more than 50 colorful images of animal species will appear, along with their respective sounds.
- Spinner: Translated as “roulette”, it is a game of chance where you must choose a number and make a bet where you win or lose everything. Enter “10 value spinner” in the search engine and the roulette wheel will appear. You can modify the number of numbers, and even transform it into a fidget spinner.
- Breathing exercises: More than a game, it is an interactive video with the aim of doing breathing exercises. It consists of a circle that expands and shrinks for a minute at the rhythm of the breath. Enter the words in the search engine “Breathing exercise”.
- Zerg Rush: Enter the term in the search box “Zerg rush” to be able to play. Numerous letters O, from Google, will appear on the screen, trying to reach the bottom. You must avoid it by clicking on each one until the level ends.
- Google Clouds: No need to search for a specific term to play. Alone works through the Google App on mobile devices. Enter the App, activate airplane mode and then search for anything. Immediately a balloon will be loaded where the game character appears greeting you. The gameplay is similar to Flappy Bird.
- Leveling bubble: This tool is used to determine whether the surface of an object is completely horizontal or vertical. When entering “Bubble level” in the browser, you will be redirected to the online instrument.
- Spin top: Google also has a digital version of the toy. In the search box, enter your terms “Spin a dreidel” and will appear on the screen. If you know the Jewish traditions, you can have fun for a while.
- Color picker: Another Google tool that shows you the names or codes of the color palettes, according to RGB, CMYK, HSV and HSL. Enter “Color picker” in the search engine and ready. Besides, you can also share the tonality you chose with other users.
- Sonic: The iconic SEGA character also has a place on the list. It is a curiosity, more than a game. When entering “Sonic the Hedgehog” an 8-bit animated version will appear in the browser. You can’t interact with her, but she keeps her company.
- Magic Cat Academy: It is located in the Google Doodles repository. The game consists of eliminating ghosts before they harm you. To beat them, you have to draw symbols on the screen. Each ghost has a symbol, and some are more complicated than others.
- Basketball: Mini-game was available in 2012, however; it’s still in the Doodles repository. In simple terms, you should hit as many baskets as possible. With the space bar, you can charge the power of the launch.
- Fruit Games: A series of games with fruit themes for the Rio 2016 Olympics. The modalities were varied: obstacle courses, swimming, jumping, among others. The games are in the doodles repository.
- Pony Express: Doodle designed in commemoration of the 155th anniversary of the eponymous courier service in 2015. In the game, the character must collect cards that appear on the map randomly on his pony.
- Valentine’s Day 2017: A romantic game in which you control a pangolin, in which you must overcome a series of obstacles in order to cook the Valentine’s Day cake. It’s in the Doodles repository.
- Rubik Cube: The Rubik’s cube is located in the Doodles repository. It first appeared in 2014. Changes are made using the keyboard, and it is just as complicated as the real toy.
- Doctor Who 50th Anniversary: A mini-game whose main objective is to prevent the robot from defeating you. You will need to perform a series of puzzles and other minor challenges to achieve this.
- Great Ghoul Duel: Team game where each player must collect the greatest amount of llamas in their base. It is also possible to steal them from opponents.
- Garden Gnomes: Its game mode is simple. You must throw the gnomes in the garden as far as possible. With the space bar, you activate the catapult. Press the key again, or click, to launch.
- Slalom 2012: Obstacle course in the snow. With the directional arrows, move the character to both sides to avoid setbacks and go through the goals.
*Note: In order to enter and play all these games, you must enter the following web page: elgoog.im have fun to the max!
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉