The mobile devices have become the most used electronic devices in the world, as well as They are no longer a luxury but a necessity for the human being.
In order to complement its use, it is essential to have your email addresses there, that is why for its configuration both in Android What ios they force you to add a Gmail email.
However, on many occasions people tend to have two or more Gmail emails, so it is important to have them all there. That is why below we teach you to add another email account to your smartphone.
What to keep in mind before adding another Gmail account to your Android or iOS?
Both mobile devices Android What iPhone require the creation of a Gmail email account for its configuration and synchronization, for which users must already add their existing account of Google or just create one in the process. Keep in mind that Emails are platforms that allow user interaction through text messaging or sharing documents in different formats.
Currently emails are very necessary, since to register in any website or social network They ask for one, so having them activated on your smartphone will be of great help. By registering on your mobile with a Gmail email it will automatically remain open on the computer, so all emails that reach you there will also reach your mobile, and in the same way you can send new emails or reply to them from the terminal.
However, you also have the opportunity to add other Gmail emails in case you have, either to have two or more email accounts open on your device. This will allow you to manage each of your accounts in a very simple and easy way.
But the best of all is that the process to add another email account to the smartphone is very simple, which we are going to show you below:
Learn step by step how to add a second or third Gmail account to your Android or iOS mobile
If you already have an account Gmail email added on your mobile device and for some reason you need to add another, you will be able to do it quite easily. Luckily both Android What ios allows this process to be quite easy to complete, by which users will be able to add two or more Gmail accounts to your terminals.
To do this, you will only have to follow each of the steps that we are going to indicate below:
- It doesn’t matter if you have a mobile device Android or iPhone, since the procedure in both cases will be very similar. Therefore, the first thing you should do is access the app “Settings” of your device and once there you should look for the option to “Accounts” or “Google services”, keep in mind that this will vary according to the device you have.
- Once you enter there, the next thing will be to select the option of “Gmail” or “Google”.
- Then you will have to click on the “Photo” or profile itemYou will find it located in the upper right part of your screen. You will be able to easily identify it since it has profile picture from your email or the initials of the name of your email.
- Here you must select it and then you will have to add a new account email with password, and if you have forgotten Password you can retrieve it if necessary.
- When you have already added the new account, you will have to select the account you want sync with your device.
Thus Gmail allows users to facilitate what is the personalized management of your emails Therefore, it offers them a security aspect and the possibility of attending each of their emails from the comfort of their smart mobile phone.
How to sync a Gmail email on your mobile device
Keep in mind that the process of gmail sync on your mobile it is basically the same as adding a new email to the terminal, so it is very easy to do.
Therefore, if you have changed your smartphone either on Android or iPhone and you want to synchronize the device with your Gmail email to enjoy all Google tools and services, you will be able to do it as follows:
- The first What you will have to do is slide in the applications menu to access the entire menu and there select the option “Settings”.
- When you are there you will find a drop down list with different options, in this case select the “Accounts” or “Google services”.
- The next will be to press the “Google service” or “Google email account ”.
- Since you haven’t added any account to the device yet, then the icon will appear with the option to “Add account”.
- In said option you will also have the opportunity to make some adjustments to the aspects configuration prerequisites, although you should bear in mind that these settings may limit or block some of Google services.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉