Most companies they need to have adequate and reliable means of communication available that allow you to maintain, both your clients and your work teams, a permanent contact without failures.
For this end, These companies have business email accounts with their own domain, which allows them to keep lines of communication open, while maintaining a very professional aesthetic during communication with their clients.
In this article, we’ll show you how use your Outlook email as a method to access your company’s email account from any of your devices, in order to have this wherever it is needed.
What are the benefits of managing your corporate email in Outlook?
Due to the fact that the use of corporate emails is enormously widespread, it is essential for companies to have a manager for these resources that is efficient and easy to manage. This is where Outlook makes its entrance. The business Outlook application, which is included in the Office 365 application package, has a series of tools that will help the user to improve productivity and optimize the performance of tasks.
Outlook 365 offers tools such as:
- Things to do
- Bill Payment
- Video conferencing service
- Cloud server
In conjunction with the mail service, these tools make up a very complete and versatile work station, which you can make the most of to improve the results in your work.
In addition to this, using Outlook 365 offers certain benefits to its users:
- Interface simple and intuitive setup and operation.
- Possibility of using through mobile and desktop application.
- Detailed calendar, to which you can enter events and notes quickly and easily.
- Distinction from unnecessary emails, which translates into great time savings.
Besides all this, Outlook, as part of the Office 365 package, It has integration of services with which you can start your session and access all your data on any computer, and industrial-level security in your cloud hosting service.
Learn how to configure your corporate email in Outlook
Among the best features of Outlook, there is the possibility of opening your email accounts both in the mobile application and in the web portal and the desktop application, and this benefit is transferred to the corporate email accounts that you open in Outlook. However, there is a certain difference, and it is that “add” an email account to a session only possible through PC applications, and the procedure for this varies slightly depending on what equipment you use.
Let’s see next:
From the phone
Sign in to your business account in the Outlook app for mobiles it is not a complex procedure, although if you have a previously configured account, It may be a little different from when you first log into the app.
If this is your first time logging into the Outlook mobile app, you can access your business account data very easily, similar to logging in with a free Outlook account:
- Launch the Outlook app on your mobile.
- Please select the button “Add account”.
- Enter the address of e-mail with the format
direccion@dominio, and press “Continue”.
- Enter the password from your account and select “Log in”.
- If you have enabled two-factor authentication for your account, verify your identity with the second authentication method and click again on “Log in”.
If, on the other hand, you have one or more accounts already active in the mobile application, you will have to perform a couple of steps prior to entering the new account, which can be summarized in the following procedure:
- Open the Outlook app on your mobile device.
- Press About you profile picture.
- Select the gear icon, located in the lower left corner to open the settings.
- Press in “Add an email account.”
- Choose the option “Add email account” in the pop-up that will appear.
- Enter email address with his own control and press “Continue”.
- Enter password of the email account.
- Apply the second authentication method, in case this setting is active.
In certain cases, it may be necessary to use the application Intune company portal to access the inbox of your business email account. This depends entirely on the provider of the email account. If this is your case, you can find the app directly from your application store and install it on your mobile.
From the computer
To be able to use your business email from Outlook, it will be necessary to have the Office 365 service active, which will provide us with the specialized application with access for business accounts with their own domain.
To access your business email in Outlook for desktop, follow these steps:
- Open the app desktop of Outlook.
- click in “Archive”, in the upper access bar.
- Choose the option “Add account”.
- Enter email address, making sure to include the business domain of it.
- click in “Connect”.
- Enter password of the mail if requested.
- click in “Accept” and then in “Finalize” to log in.
The Outlook desktop app allows access to several business email accounts, so you can repeat this process as many times as necessary if you have more than one inbox you want to keep an eye on.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉