Privacy is one of the most fundamental things when browsing the Internet, not leaving navigation log is extremely important, especially if we want to prevent other people from seeing the websites where we have entered, as well as keys or users used.
However, in most web browsers, everything we sail remains registered in your system. In such a way, any person who accesses said team will be able to review in detail each of the sites where we have entered.
According to this, and in order to have greater security, the most advisable thing is to control this type of actions. That is why here we will teach you how to delete everything you’ve seen and searched on Google and this way keep your privacy.
Steps to delete everything seen, searched and seen today in Google
To maintain the privacy of our browsing It is important to remove all the websites where we have entered each time we finish use google chrome or any other browser of preference. This will prevent third parties from accessing the same websites that you have used. Either because of Privacy or because you just don’t want other people to know about your every move on the Internet.
In such a way, here we will teach you how can you delete today’s browsing history Either from your desktop or laptop computer, as well as since your Android mobile device. Which will allow you to keep safe your daily browsing on your computer.
To do this, follow each of the methods that we will teach you below:
Clear browsing history in Chrome
In case you are using the google chrome browser from your computer and want delete all content while browsing you can do it in a very simple and fast way. Best of all, you won’t need to install third-party apps or anything like that.
In order to erase your history in Chrome from the PC, it will be necessary to perform the following steps:
- Enter the browser Google Chrome where you have made your web browsing. There you will have to click on the option menu, This is located in the upper right part of your screen and is represented by three points.
- There a menu will be displayed where we will select the item of “Record” and then we select again “Record”. Another way to enter this section is by pressing the key combination “Ctrl + H” from the browser.
- Now a new window will appear where you will find everything related to it your browsing history. On the left side of your screen three options will appear, where we will select “Clear browsing data.”
- Here you will see a box where you will have to choose the parameters to history deletion, where you can select the lapse of time, downloads, cookies, if you want one basic elimination or one advanced removal. Once this is selected, finally we select “Delete history”.
- When we have done all this, all the navigation of today will have been eliminated, as well as that of the previous days if you have selected it previously in the “Time interval”. This way you can start delete each of your navigations and thus maintain your privacy.
Delete everything searched from my Google account
Another way we can use to delete history of everything we’ve seen in Chrome during this day is doing it directly from our Google account. In this case, all the information that we have seen from our account will be erased either in the computer, tablet or mobile device.
However, you should keep in mind that You can do this as long as you have navigated for the day with your Google account openOtherwise, everything will have been stored only on the computer.
In order to delete all this browsing content from your Google account, you will have to perform these steps:
- From your PC, mobile device or Tablet you will have to enter the Chrome browser and open your Google session.
- There you must enter your email and password to “Log in”.
- Once this is done you must enter the “Google Activity Control Panel” or “MyActivity” (myactivity.google.com)
- In the window will appear all the activity that we have carried out with our Google account. There we will have to click on the option “Menu” which is in the upper right part of your screen and is represented by three points.
- In the menu that will appear displayed we select the item “Delete activity by”.
- Then we select the date and history that we want to delete, as in the devices we want this to take place.
- When we have selected the corresponding parameters we click on “Remove”. In this way, we will be eliminating all the history of our Google account, both for the computer and Smartphone.
Delete my search history from Android
If you are one of the people who constantly uses your Android mobile device to browse and search information, but you want safeguard privacy of your browser so that it cannot be seen by other people, you can do it deleting history from the Chrome mobile app.
For this it will be necessary that you carry out the steps that we will show you below:
- From the Android mobile device we start the Chrome browser, for this we click on the browser icon in the menu of your applications.
- Once inside the browser we select the option “Menu” which is represented by three points in the upper right.
- There you will see a set of options where we will select the item from “Setting”.
- Now we scroll the screen down to find the section of “Advanced settings” and then click on “Privacy”.
- In the new window that appears, we slide the screen down and select the option “Delete navigation data” usually it is last.
- Here we will see different options, we will select the ones that seem most appropriate and, finally, click on the option “Delete data”
How to control my privacy in Google and configure what is saved and what is not in my browsing history?
One of the ways to be able control browsing history in Google Chrome is using your incognito browsing window. Every time we sail on incognito mode, either within Google Chrome or any other browser, none of the websites we visit will be stored in the browser cloud, that is, we can navigate in a calm way without having to delete the navigation data every time we finish our activities.
Thus, use Chrome’s incognito mode it becomes a very good option to navigate in those moments where we want said activity not to be saved, that is, when we do not want anyone to be able to track the movements we have made on the Internet.
In such a way, if we want to browse privately we simply enter the incognito window of the browser, in the case of Google Chrome You can do it in the following way:
- You enter Chrome in the normal way.
- Now we select the option menu represented by the three points located at the top right of the screen.
- There we select the option of “New incognito window”.
- Another way to enter this window is by pressing the key combination “Ctrl + Shift + N”.
If you prefer to enter this incognito browser in another way, you can do so simply by right-clicking on chrome icon in the Windows bar, then we select the option of “New incognito window”.
In this way, we can decide when we want to navigate without the history of the movement is stored on the Internet, or when we can navigate regardless of whether the websites we have visited are saved.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉