One of the most popular video games of recent years, with a number of players that continues to be dizzying and a worldwide following at the height of the biggest sporting events on the planet. League of Legends, also known by its acronym LOL, is the game par excellence, is that most people who play, and even those who do not usually do so, have tried it on occasion.
It is a title supported by the online multiplayer experience, which allows users from anywhere in the world to connect to form teams and compete against other players for conquer territories and demolish towers scattered around the game stage. With seemingly simple mechanics, the number of characters it has, the abilities of each one and the infinity of strategies to which they give rise is what gives it that factor of interest that has made it so popular.
Registering is essential to be able to play, as is the mandatory, albeit simple, login process with your user account. In this guide we will explain, step by step, how to login to LOL from your PC so you can connect and start playing in the shortest time possible. By following all of our instructions, you will be able to enter in seconds and connect with your friends and even strangers to test your skills.
Steps to log into my LOL account – League of Legends
In case you have problems logging into League of Legends, something quite frequent. We also dedicate a section exclusively to them. Yes, by some chance, you don’t remember your username or password and you have no way to access the portal or the game itself, we explain what you have to do to recover both and be able to play again.
To access your LOL – League of Legends account, you can enter the video game website and do it easily. However, we are going to explain the procedure to enter the game client and start your games. We also advise that it requires a download and installation on your computer.
1 – Download the League of Legends client and install it
On your PC, open web browser to enter the League of Legends game program download page. You can download it directly from here.
When you log in, you will see in the central part a button with the text “Download for Windows”, which you must press if you are a user of said operating system.
2 – Open the League of Legends program to log in
At the end of the LOL installation process, you will have to let the customer download the latest update data. This process can take a considerable amount of time due to the size of the files to download on the computer, so you should take it easy.
Common mistakes when logging into League of Legends
There are several common mistakes when logging into League of Legends. It may be that you have forgotten your username or even the access password and, despite the complications that this may entail, there is a way to remedy both cases.
Did you forget your username? How to get it back?
- Go to the LOL website using this link in your computer’s browser: https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/
- Inside of her, go to the top right corner and click “Log in”.
- On this new page, go to the bottom of the box with the form and click on “Did you forget your username?”.
- Firstly indicates the region where you are in order to recover your LOL account.
- Fill in the gap that now appears on the screen with the email address of your user profile, then press the button “Send”.
- Go to the inbox of said mail and you will find a message from Riot games. When you open it, you will have a small statement from the support team containing your username. Memorize it so you don’t have this problem again.
Forgot your password? How to recover the password of my LOL account?
- Repeat until step 2 of the previous section. That is to say, enter the LOL website and access the user home section through the button there.
- When you get to the section to enter your profile data, click on the option below, in “Did you forget your password?” to continue with the key recovery.
- A menu will now appear in which you have to choose the region in which you play. Normally, it is “EU West”. Click on the one that corresponds to you.
- Now, you must write your username in the field that appears on the screen. Do it and click on the button “Send”.
- You must go to the user’s email that you registered at the time. In the inbox you will see a Riot Games mail with the link to reset password. Click on it.
- Write your new password now and repeat it in the two fields there are. Click on “Send”And you are done.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉