The ins and outs of design and development of web pages They are something that builds a strong and hard barrier to entry for any user who considers entering that world. Today, with all information moving at high speed in the digital environment, it is normal that someone wants to enter this place not as a user, but as a content developer, and for this the same problem always comes when considering shaping something: know web programming.
At least it was like that before. Today, there are several portals and companies that have specialized in making things easy in this matter through the tools and environments they provide, such as Wix. We have, as the maximum example of a standard in this field, to WordPress. For those who do not know it, it is a content management system (CMS) that allows you to create any type of web and that began as the great ally of bloggers to end up being the ideal tool for almost any webmaster today.
Highly customizable through plugins or add-ons created by the same user community, as well as through the themes and templates that serve to dress an online portal with a totally professional appearance, even without being. In short, a place of interest that pushes millions of users to register in order to take advantage of it, as well as to log in to continue using. And precisely this point is the one that we are going to deal with, let’s explain how to log into WordPress so that anyone can access and be able edit and configure our blog.
Steps to log into my WordPress.com account in Spanish
A guide that goes through the entire login procedure step by step, explaining all the details to avoid any doubt. In addition, we also explain how to enter the administration panel of the portals created with WP and, incidentally, what to do if you forget the access password.
To log into your WordPress account with in Spanish, you just have to follow the steps that we are going to leave listed below from your PC:
- Start your web browser trusted and, in it, enter the URL that we leave you below: https://es.wordpress.com/. With her, you access the WordPress home page.
- Once I load and you are inside, go to the top right corner. You have the option there “To access”, which you must press to continue with the entry in WP.
- A page with a simple form will now appear in your browser. Write your username in WordPress or your access email and click on “Continue”.
- Then another space will open just below so that, in it, you can write the password to access your profile. Enter it and click on “To access”.
- You are already in your account at WordPress.com!
How to access the WordPress.org administration panel?
If you have a web page, or you are part of one, it is normal that you want to know how to access the WordPress.org admin panel if you want to edit or modify something. The most frequent thing in the portals created using WordPress is that a widget or a plugin that facilitates login on the page itself and, therefore, allow access to said panel to users who have it.
But, it is possible that an error implementing this complement prevents access to this section. What is there to do then? The answer is quite simple. You just have to enter a string in the address bar of your browser to get directly to the window that requests your email and password so that, immediately afterwards, you enter the panel we are talking about.
The URL in question It is something that varies depending on the portal, but that follows this scheme: “Https://www.paginaweb.com/wp-admin”. Change the part “paginaweb.com”For the one that corresponds to the site you want to access and you will have it done. For example: https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
Why can’t I access the WordPress WP-admin dashboard? Posible problems
There are several reasons why you may have problems that prevent you from accessing the WordPress WP-admin dashboard. It is possible that your connection is not going well, that you have entered some data wrong or that, simply, have you forgotten your password. If the latter is your case, keep reading, We explain how to recover your account password.
I forgot my password How to recover the password of my WordPress account?
The WordPress password cannot be recovered. Instead what the user can do is create a new one to re-enter whenever you want. You have to follow the following steps to do it:
- Open a web browser on your PC and enter url to enter: https://es.wordpress.com/.
- When it loads, you will be on the WordPress home page. Go to the upper area to click on “To access”.
- Once this is done, you will be in the usual form to enter. Go down and click on “Have you lost your password?”.
- You will now be sent to a small section where you must write either your username or your email. Do so and then click the button “Get a new password”.
- You should now go to the inbox of that email address. In it, you have to look for an email from WordPress.com and open it. Inside is the button “Reset password”, which you must press to restore the password.
- In doing so, you will be sent back to the WP portal, only this time with a field in which to write what will be your new password. You can do it, or click on “Generate strong password“For the system to make one for you and show it to you. whatever you do, click on “Reset Password” to set the new access password.
After following these steps, you can re-enter WordPress, only now with this key that you just entered.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉